Why haven't we seen Conan in a UFC event?

Platinum Bless

God's Gift
@Blue
Reaction score
One of the 23 celebrity owners of the UFC, isn't it weird he hasn't attended any UFC events yet? o_O
The only thing I've seen him involved in the UFC is the playing UFC 2 with Conor and interviewing him.

He is busy crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him and hearing the lamentations of the women.

Last edited:
Dana gives him nose bleed tickets to every event. He never shows up.

Not everyone who owns shares in Apple, owns their products.

Does every Google stock owner go to Mt. View, California to personally see operations?

I've never been to an MMA event but I love MMA. You can see it way better on TV.

My favorite UFC fighter (Cerrone) came to my town and I considered buying a ticket; but I thought no matter what ticket I bought it'd be worse than watching it on TV.

Last edited:
I've never been to an MMA event but I love MMA. You can see it way better on TV.
Yeah, I don't think Conan loving the TV experience too much to see it live is the issue here. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't care

Yeah, I don't think Conan loving the TV experience too much to see it live is the issue here. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't care
Then why put his money up on what looks like a bad investment? I can't read his mind; neither can you. we don't know.

Then why put his money up on what looks like a bad investment? I can't read his mind; neither can you. we don't know.
This is the one of the weirdest disagreements I've ever involved myself on sherdog, btw.
But you're claiming that Conan is a UFC fan that prefer to watch the shows from home, your biggest point is that is the way you do it, and you're a fan.
And I was saying that Conan not bothering to come out to any UFC event even tho he'd be welcomed and cheered most likely means he isn't that into it.
Maybe your biggest point is that I can't factually prove mine, even tho it's far more likely.
I think we should agree to disagree. And if Conan ever mentions that he's super into the UFC, but just likes the ability to focus on it and rewind interesting moments from home, I will personally apologize to you.

This is the one of the weirdest disagreements I've ever involved myself on sherdog, btw.
But you're claiming that Conan is a UFC fan that prefer to watch the shows from home, your biggest point is that is the way you do it, and you're a fan.
And I was saying that Conan not bothering to come out to any UFC event even tho he'd be welcomed and cheered most likely means he isn't that into it.
Maybe your biggest point is that I can't factually prove mine, even tho it's far more likely.
I think we should agree to disagree. And if Conan ever mentions that he's super into the UFC, but just likes the ability to focus on it and rewind interesting moments from home, I will personally apologize to you.
I'm claiming nothing; I'm saying I'm an MMA fan and I'd rather watch any event from home than any seat in a stadium. Because you can see the actual fight. If you offered me front row tickets to every UFC fight every and I couldn't sell them I wouldn't take them.

I'm claiming nothing; I'm saying I'm an MMA fan and I'd rather watch any event from home than any seat in a stadium. Because you can see the actual fight. If you offered me front row tickets to every UFC fight every and I couldn't sell them I wouldn't take them.

You clearly claimed that we can't assume Conan doesn't watch the UFC just because he has never been to any of them, because watching from home is better.
And you damn well know, that while that's possible, it's also highly unlikely, that if Conan really was a big fan, he would come out one of these nights since they would roll out the red carpet for him, let him meet the fighters and probably let him fondle the ring girls.
Come on mang, I even tried to agree to disagree here, you know you ain't right, can't we settle for that?

You clearly claimed that we can't assume Conan doesn't watch the UFC just because he has never been to any of them, because watching from home is better.
And you damn well know, that while that's possible, it's also highly unlikely, that if Conan really was a big fan, he would come out one of these nights since they would roll out the red carpet for him, let him meet the fighters and probably let him fondle the ring girls.
Come on mang, I even tried to agree to disagree here, you know you ain't right, can't we settle for that?
Like I said you can see the action way better on TV. He has to take time out of his busy schedule to watch a fight he can't fucking see?

Like I said you can see the action way better on TV. He has to take time out of his busy schedule to watch a fight he can't fucking see?
Just read those two posts. You deny claiming anything, then double down on your claim the next post.
Hey, it's whatever, I acknowledged that I can't factually prove that Conan doesn't care about the UFC, I don't see why you're trying so hard to be "right" here.

Just read those two posts. You deny claiming anything, then double down on your claim the next post.
Hey, it's whatever, I acknowledged that I can't factually prove that Conan doesn't care about the UFC, I don't see why you're trying so hard to be "right" here.
I said it's a fact you can see better at home. I know nothing about Conan, he could be a huge fan or not know what MMA even means. but calling someone out for not wanting to attend live events where can't see anything is bullshit.\\\\

No matter how good the tickets were, I wouldn't go. Because you can't possibly see the fractions of an inch in grappling or striking that matter.

Last edited:

My favorite UFC fighter (Cerrone) came to my town and I considered buying a ticket; but I thought no matter what ticket I bought it'd be worse than watching it on TV.

If the venue holds over 10,000 people you are better seeing it at home. Under 10,000? Might be able to get a solid view at the event.

If the venue holds over 10,000 people you are better seeing it at home. Under 10,000? Might be able to get a solid view at the event.
if you are at ringside; you are better seeing it at home. I've been ringside at the golden gloves to support teammates, just boxing, grappling is more precise. you still can't see as well. I've been in the first few rows at grappling competitions, you can't see anything at all.

I'm claiming strongly that watching on TV is better. I don't know anything about Conan.

Back