Why hasn't Ronda returned yet?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The mentally strongest female fightimg pioneer, former world champion, and combat sports superstar couldn't hire a new coach to work on her stand-up and return with a VENGEANCE?

Is her loyalty to Edmond holding her back? What a waste of youth and once in a lifetime-type talent

Last edited:
She would have been back already but her mother doesn’t think she has anything left

I would debate the mentally strong claim.

Thats not what Ive seen

"The mentally strongest female"

giphy.gif

A few reasons...

1) signed with WWE.

2) does not like the taste of purple pillow.

Her opponents can no longer hit her back lol, she’s in her safe place now.

Because she trained to be the world's most dangerous unarmed pretend fighter.

She did her part. She was super dominant during her time until the end. Mma fans sh*t all over when she lost. She doesnt owe anyone anything. She was an olympian and womens mma champ. I say let her make some money havin fun in wrestling and retire from mma in peace.

She did her part. She was super dominant during her time until the end. Mma fans sh*t all over when she lost. She doesnt owe anyone anything. She was an olympian and womens mma champ. I say let her make some money havin fun in wrestling and retire from mma in peace.
Yeah.. I wasent a fan of her hype or her attitude.

But its done at this point. She lost in brutal fashion twice. Just quit making threads about her

She belongs to Vincent Kennedy McMahon now. That's why.

The time is ripe for Rhonda vs Meisha III

She's still at the all you can eat buffet.

There's no weight limit in the WWE.

She probably walks around at 280 lbs now.

The mentally strongest female fightimg pioneer, former world champion, and combat sports superstar couldn't hire a new coach to work on her stand-up and return with a VENGEANCE?

Is her loyalty to Edmond holding her back? What a waste of youth and once in a lifetime-type talent

giphy.gif

Back