Why hasn't Corey Feldmann exposed the pedos in Hollywood yet?

He also paid off a judge when LAPD found a mountain of blow in his house.

That’s kinda my point. If you’re gonna go after people with weight your shit better be squared away and tight.

I agree. It's waste of resources to go after powerful people unless your shit is air tight. Eddie Nash was having dinner with the fire commisioner weekly while staging arson fires at his businesses for insurance fraud. Dude had friends.

While it's hard to resist making an easy joke or two.

He's probably really fucked up, like most sexual assault victims.

He's been saying for years about Hollywood honchos being involved in pedophilia but he hasn't named names . Why has he been waiting? He now says he needs to raise 10mill to make a movie about it. I feel sorry for the guy for being abused but feel consternation that he hasn't outed the perps; he just keeps saying there is a pedo ring involving top Hollywood executives.

He says he is afraid and has been living in fear, then why the eff don't you release the names already. If he just claims he knows the culprits and doesn't name names, he is in greater danger because people will want to silence him. If he names the perps, the cat is out of the bag , so what good is him getting offed.

I answered this in another thread, so I'll paste it here again:

Whistleblowers have been accused of perjury and sent to prison - basically had their lives completely ruined.

Rape/abuse is very hard to prove after the fact, especially years later. Additionally, a lot of kids who are abused don't turn out so well (mental problems/drugs/etc) which conveniently shreds any credibility they might have as witnesses. In many of these cases, the kids are given drugs by the perps in the first place to facilitate the abuse - which unwittingly becomes an asset for the defense ('he's a life-long junkie, how can you believe him'?). Even when their stories are corroborated by other victims, social workers, circumstantial evidence - it often is putty in the hands of a high-powered defense attorney who only needs to present a possibility of "reasonable doubt". The victim is then threatened with perjury and prison time, which dissuades many from coming forward.

I highly recommend the book "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant if you are at all interested in the subject. This is written by a reporter who simply set out to understand what had happened with the Franklin Credit Union pedo-trafficking scandal that involved Boys Town and reached into Hollywood and Washington DC. While most pass this kind of stuff off as CT, the book includes a good portion of the legal proceedings, which sheds light on how the justice system legitimately silenced the victims.

I think because they are his "friends". Haim called him out on still hanging around with the guy who raped Haim.

Also, dude is probably getting paid hush money.

Plus, if he does expose them I wouldn't be surprise to see a headline like...

"Corey Feldman found in "Apparent suicide" with both wrists slit in motel bathtub."

I'd only want to do it with 10Mil too.

Plus, if he does expose them I wouldn't be surprise to see a headline like...

"Corey Feldman found in "Apparent suicide" with both wrists slit in motel bathtub."

I'd only want to do it with 10Mil too.
If he doesn't expose them, he is at greater risk since the perps will think that at some point he is going to name names. Once he has already named the perps and detailed the expereinces, what's the point of silencing him.

May not want to get suicided by the left lol. This pedowood stuff just reinforces the pizza and pasta lovers in politics.

May not want to get suicided by the left lol. This pedowood stuff just reinforces the pizza and pasta lovers in politics.
This has nothing to do with left/right. Is everything a left-right issue to you?

$$$.

He apparently has little interest in being a victim reporting a crime.
What he is interested in is selling the story of pedophilia in Hollywood.

Because he's doing this for attention, obviously, and doesn't have anything to offer.

Furthermore, although there is something about him that is impossible not to simultaneously like and pity, that also seems consummately toothless, somehow he also strikes me as someone who is an exceptionally high risk to abuse children himself. He is warped. I wouldn't let kids around him.

Probably an NDA that he couldn't afford to repay. I think folks would instantly believe him right now if he named names.

I don't think a NDA is enforceable when its intent is to cover up criminal acts.

Back