Why hasn't Corey Feldmann exposed the pedos in Hollywood yet?

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
He's been saying for years about Hollywood honchos being involved in pedophilia but he hasn't named names . Why has he been waiting? He now says he needs to raise 10mill to make a movie about it. I feel sorry for the guy for being abused but feel consternation that he hasn't outed the perps; he just keeps saying there is a pedo ring involving top Hollywood executives.

He says he is afraid and has been living in fear, then why the eff don't you release the names already. If he just claims he knows the culprits and doesn't name names, he is in greater danger because people will want to silence him. If he names the perps, the cat is out of the bag , so what good is him getting offed.

I think because they are his "friends". Haim called him out on still hanging around with the guy who raped Haim.

Also, dude is probably getting paid hush money.

Without proof or a bunch of other people saying it too he could get himself into a bad situation fast

Without proof or a bunch of other people saying it too he could get himself into a bad situation fast
Why? That hasn't stopped all the women coming forward against Weinstein.
All he has to do is recollect the events, and offer to take a polygraph.

He keeps stringing everyone along , instead of just telling the cops everything he knows.

I think we need another thread on this because there isn't enough yet.

I think he already tried awhile ago to the police but they didn't take him seriously. (Could be wrong)

He keeps stringing everyone along , instead of just telling the cops everything he knows.
i covered that

He either needs proof, or a bunch of other people, like Weinstein got

Its very hard to be the lone voice on creepy things like this

Its one thing to say its been going on, hes nit the only one to say it, its another to name names. If youre the only one naming names, thats an uphill battle

Probably an NDA that he couldn't afford to repay. I think folks would instantly believe him right now if he named names.

i covered that

He either needs proof, or a bunch of other people, like Weinstein got

Its very hard to be the lone voice on creepy things like this

Its one thing to say its been going on, hes nit the only one to say it, its another to name names. If youre the only one naming names, thats an uphill battle
He could have got the ball rolling. He could have enlisted Haim. Enaged with a muck-racking investigate journalist.

NYPD had an audio recording of Weinstein skeeving it up with a model. The New Yorker got the audio and released it. That gave some protection against California's defamation/libel/slander law and allowed women a degree of leeway so they could come out and not be immediately sued into oblivion.

In California, polygraphs are only admissible if both the prosecution and defense agree it should be admissible:

http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/evidence-code/evid-sect-351-1.html

Feldman can take as many polygraphs as he wants, that shit will never see the light of day inside a California courthouse.

And even if Feldman tells the cops everything he knows, what the fuck do you expect them to do? Those asshats couldn't even get Eddie Nash. You think they're gonna be able to nail someone on par with Weinstein's clout? And Eddie Nash was a known scumbag that the LAPD was actually gunning for. They still couldn't get him even after he took a hammer to the Wonderland Gang.

Because like most Hollywood parasites, he wants something in return.

Fame.

He'll name pedophiles in a "major motion picture" about himself, starring himself, financed by others. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I believe him and I believe he's extremely paranoid now of people wanting to kill him.

What makes you think he would?
the-history-of-corey-feldman-wanting-to-become-michael-jackson-image-1.jpg

3169B8D700000578-3456801-image-m-101_1456041423697.jpg

Also what's the statue of limitations where (probably cali) it occurred?

Growing up in Hollywood and being molested probably is not a recipe for clear thought. Maybe he holds out hope of a comeback but believes that is down the tubes of he exposes too many powerful people in Hollywood.

unless you believe Weinstein be allowed to fall be in trouble from even higher powers.

NYPD had an audio recording of Weinstein skeeving it up with a model. The New Yorker got the audio and released it. That gave some protection against California's defamation/libel/slander law and allowed women a degree of leeway so they could come out and not be immediately sued into oblivion.

In California, polygraphs are only admissible if both the prosecution and defense agree it should be admissible:

http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/evidence-code/evid-sect-351-1.html

Feldman can take as many polygraphs as he wants, that shit will never see the light of day inside a California courthouse.

And even if Feldman tells the cops everything he knows, what the fuck do you expect them to do? Those asshats couldn't even get Eddie Nash. You think they're gonna be able to nail someone on par with Weinstein's clout? And Eddie Nash was a known scumbag that the LAPD was actually gunning for. They still couldn't get him even after he took a hammer to the Wonderland Gang.

Eddie Nask paid off a juror, just sayin.

Eddie Nask paid off a juror, just sayin.

He also paid off a judge when LAPD found a mountain of blow in his house.

That’s kinda my point. If you’re gonna go after people with weight your shit better be squared away and tight.

Back