Why has Wilder become so light?

I hate to be that guy but as an engineer I don't like to see disinformation. Mass times Velocity equals Momentum. However, Power is the product of Force times Velocity.
You are right. English is not my first language so I mistaken Power to be the same as Force.

Wilder likely could be a cruiser and heavyweight title holder at the same time. Unless losing a little more weight drained him, he would have an unfair amount of power at cruiser. Julian Jackson kinda shit.

Considering that it obviously isn't affecting his power, being as light as he can be maximizes his athletic advantage--if he was bigger, and slower, his lack of boxing skills would be even more of a problem.

I don't see how any more bulk helps a guy like Wilder. He's got freak power regardless of what he weighs in at, and having less excess muscle helps with his speed and stamina.

It doesn't affect his power but let's see, I feel like with such a skinny frame, a really strong guy like Joshua would be able have a strategy which could negate wilder

He is basically like Lebron James now in terms of weight and height.

Wilder may be light and fast, but he swings wide, and that takes its time.

He isnt more skilled than most of the HWs so the speed/power combo is an equalizer. Him weighing more wouldnt help with anything.

I can't remember him ever being 230+

That is his current listed weight, but he has been listed at 220 lbs before. And even those are often exaggerated

Lebron was 240 lbs coming out of high school. He was built like a man as a high schooler.

You are right. English is not my first language so I mistaken Power to be the same as Force.
Well you are doing better than me as I only speak one language.

He isnt more skilled than most of the HWs so the speed/power combo is an equalizer. Him weighing more wouldnt help with anything.

I agree, I think it would hurt him, he would be slower and his cardio would suffer and those are two of his bigger advantages at HW besides his power of course.

I hate to be that guy but as an engineer I don't like to see disinformation. Mass times Velocity equals Momentum. However, Power is the product of Force times Velocity.
NERD

Power is also defined as the rate of transfer of energy. It's unit is watt and its equal to a joule of work done in one second. 1 horsepower equals 746 watts.

Want to take nerdyness to the next level: sherbros should unite and calculate Wilder's horsepower.

It doesn't affect his power but let's see, I feel like with such a skinny frame, a really strong guy like Joshua would be able have a strategy which could negate wilder
I think that is exactly how Joshua plans to fight him. Get in his face and use his strength to rough him up and push him around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back