Why Has Nobody Moaned About MacLife Having Press Privileges Back??

Ha, nice try. In case you haven't noticed I have people accusing me being both a hater and a fanboy.

DMS.gif
What you think about this?8F117000-D088-400B-AD45-D3A59633348B.jpeg
Depending in your answer we can decide where you at pretty fast.

Sweet Tri-Colour

Tragic life-decision

Universally funny

*I should add I find tattoos stupid so even if he had won that would still be pathetic
Ahhh you neutral wishing to be hard.
You probably listen to nickelback and fook with the lights out.
While you wish you were listening to canibal corpse and fooking in the outside.

I have soo many questions about this piece of text...

You went erotic fast. I don't even turn my missus on like this..

*funny avatar in fairness

Funny story, I used to date a girl who liked to do it with Dissection in the player. We didn't fook outside, but you know, close enough. Best fooks of my life, but she ended up dumping me because she found me a little bit "not right in the head."

I hadn't really given this theory much credence but it does kinda look that way now, doesn't it?

UFC employees leading Conor and crew down to where the bus was, cameras in all the perfect locations to capture every angle, security nowhere to be seen.... obvious set up. The broken glass and injuries weren't planned, and that's what Dana was really mad about.

Is it really their fault? Wasn't it a UFC official guiding McTapper?

UFC employees leading Conor and crew down to where the bus was, cameras in all the perfect locations to capture every angle, security nowhere to be seen.... obvious set up. The broken glass and injuries weren't planned, and that's what Dana was really mad about.

I wonder do any of the lawsuits insinuate that?

They could sue the venue, WME and McGregor then.

*that said, suing UFC doesn't end well for many people

Is it really their fault? Wasn't it a UFC official guiding McTapper?

I really don't know. I just went off Dana's official line of "they did it and they're out of the circle of trust"

who cares, it was only business, give them their passes back and its business as usual .

who cares, it was only business, give them their passes back and its business as usual .

I'm inclined to agree but when did this forum stop calling Dana White out on his lies??

because many of us have never heard of it and have no idea what it is? i had never heard of it in my life until that fake tweet from 'conor' yesterday

It was a publicity stunt gone wrong, and the fact that UFC used footage of the incident in promoting the fight, shows that either they were in on it from the beginning, or have no real problem with any of it, because $$$$$$$

Gas is down to $1.81 per gallon, it's the holiday season, @JabToucher is on a roll posting chickpics in the multimedia forum, honey just got off her period ...what were we talking about?

They let the biggest UFC star into a UFC venue, settle down. Conor is 100% responsible for this.

They let him in when they weren't supposed to? Who are they to even let anyone in?

Back