Why guys? Why do Neocons and people like Bolton, Haley, etc. want nuclear war?

This commercial should be for spare tires that never get used.

Nuclear war, lol.

As if Putin is going to take on the world over Syria. Putin likes the world to be on edge about Russia but he knows that if the chips were down, Russia would be erased from the earth if they strike the civilized world.

Well, Bolton just wants to see the mushroom cloud, the rest I’m sure have various motivations.

Bolton is insane
Haley is bought and paid for.

There's not going to be a nuclear war over this so stop menstrating

They don't want nuclear war, but they want endless proxy wars, nation building, socialized profit for defense contractors, etc.

Or are they just risk takers if they had their way?
I don't know what the deal with Bolton is, but Haley is an opportunist who is sucking up to the Neocons, cause she wants to be the GOP president in the next election, or the one after.

joker.gif

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

There's not going to be a nuclear war over this so stop menstrating
The consequences the Russians promised- there was a spike in the amount of Russian internet trolls after the strikes.

<bball1>

Only the best people, homie, none of those swamp shits, yeah?

It’s not that I have a huge problem with Bolton. It’s just I think rather than pay his salary, you could just put a sticky note in front an empty chair that says

“Bomb them”

And you’d arrive at the same result.

1. Take a deep breathe TS. No one wants a nuclear war and there isn't going to be one

2. I don't want to be involved long term in Syria at all. There is no vital US interest at stake and no side worth supporting. But I have no problem with limited airstrikes when chemical weapons are being used to to create a disincentive to use them. I have no inherent problem with being temporarily against the side that uses sarin on civilians.

3. So to me the issue is how this all plays out. Is it a short term reaction or are we fully committing to the Syrian war?

208387_600.jpg

It’s not that I have a huge problem with Bolton. It’s just I think rather than pay his salary, you could just put a sticky note in front an empty chair that says

“Bomb them”

And you’d arrive at the same result.

Lol

You guys, Haley Trump and all the others who just walked in are being told what's what by the lifers in the military

They don't know any more than plumbobs like Dowdy

1. Take a deep breathe TS. No one wants a nuclear war and there isn't going to be one

2. I don't want to be involved long term in Syria at all. There is no vital US interest at stake and no side worth supporting. But I have no problem with limited airstrikes when chemical weapons are being used to to create a disincentive to use them. I have no inherent problem with being temporarily against the side that uses sarin on civilians.

3. So to me the issue is how this all plays out. Is it a short term reaction or are we fully committing to the Syrian war?
What's long term?

We've been up in there for a bit now.

This is typical creep imo

Back