Why GSP goat will die out soon.

You don’t have to call me shit.

I’m just making some valid points. Hurling insults doesn’t make you correct by the way.
to clarify, I'm not calling you shit. I'm saying the opening post is shit. cheers

You're not the GOAT if you never took risks. Even the GOATS of other combat sports have losses i.e. Robinson & Ali, Aerts, Schilt, Hoost, Karelin. Because they took risks and dared to be great. GSP didn't, the Bisping farce and then dropping the title capped it off.

to clarify, I'm not calling you shit. I'm saying the opening post is shit. cheers
Compared to many posts, I thought it was thorough and coherent. If you emotionally disagree with it, doesn’t make it shit.

If he gets the third belt, it is somewhat hard to contest regardless of when you start watching MMA. If someone were to manage that, you automatically become the GOAT by definition unless other people start doing that. I mean... 3 division champions do not grow on trees. People hold "former champions" in high regard as it is. This is literally three times that, you can just look at his record after that and the argument writes itself.

GSP is the WW GOAT in terms of accomplishment, but there are better WW now, such as Woodley.

The best GSP would lose to Woodley.

I'm an MMA fan since Royce made his UFC debut.

GSP is the WW GOAT in terms of accomplishment, but there are better WW now, such as Woodley.

The best GSP would lose to Woodley.

I'm an MMA fan since Royce made his UFC debut.
nope, just dont believe that at all, Woodley has a big right hand ...big deal, GSP is one of the most cerebral fighters ever..he would pick him apart with a superior game plan.
Woodley shows one glimmer of promise in one fight and all of a sudden hes The Greatest....?{<huh}

nope, just dont believe that at all, Woodley has a big right hand ...big deal, GSP is one of the most cerebral fighters ever..he would pick him apart with a superior game plan.
Woodley shows one glimmer of promise in one fight and all of a sudden hes The Greatest....?{<huh}
That's what makes me laugh, dude isn't even 1/2 way to GSP title defenses and yet he's surpassed him lmao. Dude hasn't even passed Hugh's on WW goat list.

And even if tyron we're to beat GSP(he wouldn't) he STILL wouldn't surpass him. No one seriously called weidman MW goat after beating Silva twice. Gsp is so good they have to bring up matches that we're close, yet he still won(Hendricks) as if that takes away all the achievements GSP has. Anyone responding to Notorious posts are taking bait/talking to obvious troll, dude legit thought Conor would beat Mayweather. He's has 49-1, 26-1 and now 27-1(<bball2>) as signatures how can anyone take that guy serious is mind blowing LMFAO.

Sigh. Colitis is your bodies inability to absorb nutrients from food, and its extremely difficult to retain muscle mass with it. A sharp decrease in mass is common you baboon.
Don't even bother my dude, you're essentially debating with a brick wall, it's pointless to use logic with him. Literally pointless.

Woodley has excellent wrestling, great striking with KO power; he is patient and has great fight IQ, is mentally strong as shown by how he dealt with the pressure leading up to the Till fight.

He has pretty much all the tools, except for cardio, to beat GSP.

Compared to many posts, I thought it was thorough and coherent. If you emotionally disagree with it, doesn’t make it shit.
just because it makes sense in your head, doesn't mean it actually makes sense.

Remember, the world doesn't go by your perception of things.

It's not even worth arguing over

this defamation of goatsp has got to stop...

rampage_refcam.jpg

Your only basing it off the fact that you believe everyone in the future will be as dumb as you.

No, history will recall GSP getting Collitis because of moving up to MW, and having a walk around weight of 183lbs after.

Only butt hurt dummies as yourself ignore the reality of it, because the truth is too hard for you to accept. Future fans wont have a bias ignorance to them as yourself.

Most fans will see Bisping beating AS, KO'ing Rockhold, and beating Dan Henderson as impressive, and again wont be butt hurt fans who degrade any fighter on GSP's record.

Your entire theory revolves around new fans adopting your distorted reality. And i think that is very far fetched.
Reality is perceived differently by everyone. It’s the commonalities between people’s perceptions that we try to identify. The easiest commonalities are verifiable facts. That’s why I try to use facts to back up my theories. People don’t have to see my “distorted reality” as you call it. Just look up the facts I present and conclude for yourselves.

Let left high kick is eerily similar to Jones DC 2

Set it up brilliantly just like Jones did as well. Attack the body and went low. Got his opponent thinking about going low. Then immediately went up high. Incredibly high fight IQ.

to say GSP's goatness is dying is a casual millennial mcg nuthugger; GSP's reign was awesome and he fought smart inevery of his fights. the only fight that he could have lost was against Hendricks and that was close as hell.

If you don't like GSP's wrestlefuck then you're not a mma fan, if you like to complaint against grinders, complain about Fitch who BTW GSP beat him easy, and if the current generation doesn't like it, screw them, they only care for an irish drunken overrated counter puncher or Colby.

I bet anyone who doubts GSP's GOAT status can't stand to watch the 90 min match of Saku vs Royce.

to say GSP's goatness is dying is a casual millennial mcg nuthugger; GSP's reign was awesome and he fought smart inevery of his fights. the only fight that he could have lost was against Hendricks and that was close as hell.

If you don't like GSP's wrestlefuck then you're not a mma fan, if you like to complaint against grinders, complain about Fitch who BTW GSP beat him easy, and if the current generation doesn't like it, screw them, they only care for an irish drunken overrated counter puncher or Colby.

I bet anyone who doubts GSP's GOAT status can't stand to watch the 90 min match of Saku vs Royce.

"If you don't like GSP's wrestlefuck then you're not a mma fan"

wtf.gif

And SAKU GOAT vs Hoyce was GOAT Fight !...

You're not the GOAT if you never took risks. Even the GOATS of other combat sports have losses i.e. Robinson & Ali, Aerts, Schilt, Hoost, Karelin. Because they took risks and dared to be great. GSP didn't, the Bisping farce and then dropping the title capped it off.

You were only talking about one particular situation. And even as a mega fan I agree that I wanted the Anderson Silva fight as well. But that is not something that can be held against him for his entire career. You can’t point to anything else. You realize he won the middleweight championship when he was significantly past his prime. I mean he was way past his prime. 36 Years old, coming off a four-year layoff, and two major ACL surgeries.

Back