Why fighter doesn't have the right to cry?

heohanwuoc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dont understand why people keep making joke when fighters getting emonital and cry, what is the problem with someone cry? Do you guys think that fighters are some kind of unemotional animal that don't have the right to cry?
LOL even Jon's fans are making joke of DC crying, call DC a cry baby although Jon was crying too when he get his ass caught cheating. What is the logic behind this, can some experts explained this to me?
824380536.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rumble-Johnson-Crying.png

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

By the way: LHW has the most cry babies in the UFC

Last edited:
I know now why you cry but it's something i can never do.

Because this is Sherdog?

I tried crying once just so I could know what it felt like. I couldn't do it.

I dont understand why people keep making joke when fighters getting emonital and cry, what is the problem with someone cry? Do you guys think that fighters are some kind of unemotional animal that don't have the right to cry?
LOL even Jon's fans are making joke of DC crying, call DC a cry baby meanwhile Jon was crying when he get his ass caught cheating. What is the logic behind this, can some experts explained this to me?
824380536.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rumble-Johnson-Crying.png

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

By the way: LHW has the most cry babies in the UFC

it cause sherdog calls them pussys or fake fighters

People here project. They haven't done anything with their lives, so they don't know the crushing feeling of failure after putting their heart into something.

Oh, he has the right to do it. Emotional release for some memes/backlash, it's a trade-off. Ariel even broke the fourth wall last time he cried and anticipated the memes.

Anyway, try consistently crying in front of someone who's not a biological family member and see where it gets you with that person. I'm sure that'll turn out well. There's a clear stigma and some variable reasoning behind it. I'm kind of tired of seeing people pretend that things aren't that way everywhere. Evolutionary disdain is a real thing.

Nobody is arguing that Cormier isn't free to cry, but people are free not to like it and to think whatever they want about a grown man crying in whatever situation.

I cried the morning my brother texted me that Anthony Bourdain died.

People here project. They haven't done anything with their lives, so they don't know the crushing feeling of failure after putting their heart into something.

Not true. They fail at life on a daily basis.

The average sherdogger is the manliest and strongest type of guy out there.

Sherdog has different standards. A cage fighter can barely keep up with that.

Any sign of weakness or emotion is a disgrace for this elite group of people.

There is something to that. I know I was feeling a lot of anxiety and angst after I took my boards 2 weeks ago. I would have def cried had I failed. I saw on YouTube so many students who wept after finding out they failed their boards.

There is something to that. I know I was feeling a lot of anxiety and angst after I took my boards 2 weeks ago. I would have def cried had I failed. I saw on YouTube so many students who wept after finding out they failed their boards.
Boards? Regardless of my ignorance, your post suggests you passed. Congrats dude!

Boards? Regardless of my ignorance, your post suggests you passed. Congrats dude!
Thanks Doc! Lol yea my nursing boards. I put a lot of time going back to school and trying to compete with the young kids.

I can tear up in the right situation. By full hardcore crying with sound fx and face? No.

I can tear up in the right situation. By full hardcore crying with sound fx and face? No.

As I've gotten older I start to get teary at heavy moments in films, but I've gotten pretty upset at patients passing on. I've refused to go to wakes and funerals of patients I've cared for, when asked by family members. That shit would be too heavy to deal with.

Back