Why Europeans leaving their home country for North American, Asian, Australian countries?

They get free education in Europe and Asia, then move to America to earn a high paying salary while living completely debt free.
Americans aren't privileged as the rest of the world.

They are also usually bilingual, more physically fit etc. And they tend to be from EU countries meaning if they dislike their home country or America they can move elsewhere in the EU.

I live in England, have been to various countries in Europe, have been to the US and lived in Canada. A lot of answers here I disagree with. I can't vouch for Asia but the weather is better in North America and Australia/NZ. Winters are bad in North America but summer makes up for it. Lifestyle is one important part of both Australia/NZ and NA. North America is cheap as well. Compare the average cost for a house in the U.S. compared to the U.K. for instance. With so much space, NA can charge less for houses. On our little island, we don't have that much space so sadly it raises up the cost of houses.

I'm interested in moving in the future [Spain or Australia most likely] so have watched and read a lot about immigrating. The problem is with the U.S. is people think it's an amazing country. It's not. The amount of poverty, the crime rate, the level of education, even the level of culture is bad. Oh and your health care system. Damn. In Canada I saw mad people screaming on the streets every day. Never have I seen that in Europe. People see America through rose tinted specs. Sadly, a lot of people are Americanised. Through TV, film, what they eat, what they drink, clothes they wear. No surprise people want to go to the country that seems to be thriving and on a consumer level, taking over the World.

I had a dream of moving to Sweden or Finland growing up. I then looked at the daylight hours and put that thought at the back of my head!

Okay the USA is huge. A place like Texas or Miami Florida doesnt have winter. Miami for sure does not. So it depends really where you are. You say winters are bad in North America? Well what do you consider bad? You dont like cole and snow? Well a lot of people do.

Because we can. A lot of people like the adventure. Not much else to it really.

why are the europeans leaving? because their continent is going to shit. it is dramatically changing in culture and in people.

No it ain't. There's a bunch of right leaning people that say that shit because the narrative suits their cause.

Work, can't find shit back home, so go overseas.

I know I guy from the UK who couldn't really do much back there. I'm guessing he did roofing there, because thats what he does here. Anyways, he came here and did that, and now years later has his own company. Sounds pretty good, probably wouldn't have done that back home, and now he's making bank while here.

Some European countries have high unemployment and they tax much higher than we do.

No it ain't. There's a bunch of right leaning people that say that shit because the narrative suits their cause.

because the right say it? have you not been paying attention to what is taking place in europe? please tell me you're trolling. for your sake, i'd hope you are.

because the right say it? have you not been paying attention to what is taking place in europe? please tell me you're trolling. for your sake, i'd hope you are.

Having lived in Europe for 38 years, yes, yes I have been paying attention.

I think Americans seem to care about world politics, and US politics more than the populations of the countries they reference.

USA is #1. - F U little bitches that think otherwise.

USA is #1. - F U little bitches that think otherwise.
#1 in being fat.

Srs

I thought America was great but then went overseas and saw a complete lack of fat people. A 9/10 in America is like a 5/10 overseas. That and no one is on drugs or psych meds. Very refreshing, and no money can buy that

#1 in being fat.

Srs

I thought America was great but then went overseas and saw a complete lack of fat people. A 9/10 in America is like a 5/10 overseas. That and no one is on drugs or psych meds. Very refreshing, and no money can buy that
Who gives a sh!t - why are u worried about other peoples weight and drug habits

The US is #1 in all things awesome. There is no comparison. Anything good anout any other country, we have it, and we've got lots of them. There is no reason to even leave the US.

Because they think the grass is greener on the otherside. I dont think alot of euros quite understand audtralias heat.

why are the europeans leaving? because their continent is going to shit. it is dramatically changing in culture and in people. it has very little to do with it, "being easier to make it" in non-european countries. guaranteed many europeans would much rather stay there if there were more opportunities and less uncertainty.

How does a country like australia offer more oppurtunity. Aside from mining we have nothing, dont let any of the east coast city dwellers tell you otherwise.

Kinda been doing it for a while now.

migration-as-a-theme-in-ap-world-history-28-728.jpg

I live in England, have been to various countries in Europe, have been to the US and lived in Canada. A lot of answers here I disagree with. I can't vouch for Asia but the weather is better in North America and Australia/NZ. Winters are bad in North America but summer makes up for it. Lifestyle is one important part of both Australia/NZ and NA. North America is cheap as well. Compare the average cost for a house in the U.S. compared to the U.K. for instance. With so much space, NA can charge less for houses. On our little island, we don't have that much space so sadly it raises up the cost of houses.

The weather comment for North America doesn't make much sense. There are areas in the U.S. with great winter weather larger than the size of England.

The problem is with the U.S. is people think it's an amazing country. It's not. The amount of poverty, the crime rate, the level of education, even the level of culture is bad. Oh and your health care system. Damn. In Canada I saw mad people screaming on the streets every day. Never have I seen that in Europe. People see America through rose tinted specs. Sadly, a lot of people are Americanised. Through TV, film, what they eat, what they drink, clothes they wear. No surprise people want to go to the country that seems to be thriving and on a consumer level, taking over the World.

America legitmately did have that top status as a country for most of the 20th century(peaked in the 1950s-1960s) and most are still riding that status because despite it's flaws it still has some big advantages in some areas. I agree culture the U.S. culture is bad and there are plenty of pockets of poverty/crime.

Back