Why Europeans leaving their home country for North American, Asian, Australian countries?

They get free education in Europe and Asia, then move to America to earn a high paying salary while living completely debt free.
Americans aren't privileged as the rest of the world.

people tell the truth by where the move to
please name me ONE SINGLE COUNTRY that more americans move to, than they move to america

Go ahead!
i saw a lot of Americans moving and retiring in Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines.. .if they are rich they're moving to Switzerland.

No need to feel sorry and hide your guilt, your country absolutely sucks.

i saw a lot of Americans moving and retiring in Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines.. .if they are rich they're moving to Switzerland.

<DCrying>

So, in other words you have ZERO PROOF and only what you FEEL is true?
I don't have any guilt to hide, but funny how you hide behind a keyboard.

"i saw a lot of Americans moving and retiring in Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines"
- this is your argument, you are simple and most likely very effeminate.

[QknReAnimator Reagan, post: 132845009, member: 524485"]So, in other words you have ZERO PROOF and only what you FEEL is true?
I don't have any guilt to hide, but funny how you hide behind a keyboard.

"i saw a lot of Americans moving and retiring in Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines"
- this is your argument, you are simple and most likely very effeminate.[/QUOTE]
I have my own proof, and convincing you is not my priority. All I know is your country sucks, and filled with fat ass women and the panzer will say no.

That's what you say until they spread their thighs and you plunge forward. @irish_thug
More like get stuck in their gravitational pull.

I don't understand the hate for fat chicks, from any country. They are always enthusiastic and appreciative, and typically are more hungry than you afterwards, so it's not a big deal sharing some of their sandwich. Winning!

lots of reasons...

refugee crises
absurdly high tax rates in most of europe
better climate in Australia/US, certainly not Canada (permanently disbarring from even being considering GOAT level)
we're exponentially more diverse. the vast majority of countries in Europe are 90+% one dominant ethnicity (IOW we have ethnic ladies)
they already watch our tv shows/movies, listen to our music, eat our food. why not?

I don't understand the hate for fat chicks, from any country. They are always enthusiastic and appreciative, and typically are more hungry than you afterwards, so it's not a big deal sharing some of their sandwich. Winning!
Good luck getting a fat chick to share food. You might reach for it and pull back a bloody stump

More like get stuck in their gravitational pull.

It's a known fact that fat girls are masterful at blowjobs.

72.jpg

You got some fat ass women, and the Panzer will just have to say no.

I live in England, have been to various countries in Europe, have been to the US and lived in Canada. A lot of answers here I disagree with. I can't vouch for Asia but the weather is better in North America and Australia/NZ. Winters are bad in North America but summer makes up for it. Lifestyle is one important part of both Australia/NZ and NA. North America is cheap as well. Compare the average cost for a house in the U.S. compared to the U.K. for instance. With so much space, NA can charge less for houses. On our little island, we don't have that much space so sadly it raises up the cost of houses.

I'm interested in moving in the future [Spain or Australia most likely] so have watched and read a lot about immigrating. The problem is with the U.S. is people think it's an amazing country. It's not. The amount of poverty, the crime rate, the level of education, even the level of culture is bad. Oh and your health care system. Damn. In Canada I saw mad people screaming on the streets every day. Never have I seen that in Europe. People see America through rose tinted specs. Sadly, a lot of people are Americanised. Through TV, film, what they eat, what they drink, clothes they wear. No surprise people want to go to the country that seems to be thriving and on a consumer level, taking over the World.

I had a dream of moving to Sweden or Finland growing up. I then looked at the daylight hours and put that thought at the back of my head!

French people are endemic to most of Asia. A sizable portion of the population is more the happy to flee high taxes, low salaries, high cost of living, high unemployment and poor public service reliability.

Who really doesnt want to live in the best country in the world? Canada or america i love you

I wonder why a lot of Europeans leave their home country and settle to

Canada, US, Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand etc or Australia and New Zealand??

why are the europeans leaving? because their continent is going to shit. it is dramatically changing in culture and in people. it has very little to do with it, "being easier to make it" in non-european countries. guaranteed many europeans would much rather stay there if there were more opportunities and less uncertainty.

Because those are cuck countries so they go to wimpier countries to cuck other peoples.

Asian countries are not cucked. Now Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada are.

Back