Why don't we just make a tv/movies / media section already

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
There's so many movies / TV show discussions in the Mayberry I think this warrants it's own section.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is awesome

personally i hate having a million sub forums. if i ran it, we would have mma discussion, and everything else discussion. 2 forums total

personally i hate having a million sub forums. if i ran it, we would have mma discussion, and everything else discussion. 2 forums total

and nobody would be able to find shit

Good job

It's been discussed and is discussed a lot. It will be discussed again soon. It pretty much comes down to will people click on it and will it take away from Mayberry.

Any suggestions as to what to cut out, add, rearrange etc.. can't hurt. It can only help us maybe catch something we didn't think of. I can't promise anything will happen, but if you'd like to make suggestions go ahead.

Just it bro - a quick look in the Mayberry show there's enough topics to warrant it.

If it fails merge em back up

You know what else we need man, a food section

Cause I'm craving salty, salty popcorn cause I accidently looked at a picture of a theatre style popcorn machine and now I want to talk about it :(

You know what else we need man, a food section

Cause I'm craving salty, salty popcorn cause I accidently looked at a picture of a theatre style popcorn machine and now I want to talk about it :(
I recommend taking this one no further than a sticky request, bud

I volunteer to moderate the new sub-forum.

Only if there's gonna be a rule about posting videos with spoiler tags so pages load before the world ends

Back