why don't we just eliminate tapping then and leave it to referee discretion

The stoppage was ok. He wasn't tapping but he had already turned into a zombie. Empty look on his face, crazy hand movements, no attempt to defend the choke. Reason enough for a stoppage.

Who decided? You? Rules?
Again, if referee starts to decide who's zombie and who's not, the fights will get stopped chaotically.
Stoppage from submission is supposed to be - tap, nap or snap.

I thought the stoppage was great and that was how it worked. dumbass fighters think getting choked out and lose consciousness has no long term affects. hello brain cell loss.
i remember miesha's arm being broke and dumbass reff not stopping it. getting a solid rnc is enough for a stoppage imo. chiesa had floppy arms . good dec imo.

At this rate the ref might as well nominate a pre determined outcome for the "match"

Chiesa trying to adjust their hands and body to begin escaping the choke but was not given the opportunity to fight the choke.

Didn't even tap out or even pass out.

Had Chiesa actually went limp with the hands and body during the choke then then it would be legit.

While in the Herrig/Kish fight, Kish was locked in even worse by the rnc and that fight wasn't stopped prematurely.

Hell Kish had to resort to letting some shit out since she was getting squeezed up badly by Herrig

Yamasaki fucked up badly and Chiesa should be def appeal this fuck up and the fight should be a NC and Yamasaki should never ref on a main card again.
much wrong

if so many people think the lee/cheisa stop was cool then lets just get rid of tapping all together and leave it up to the refs....
i mean, fighter safety first right :rolleyes:

Great idea!

mma-reaction-gifs-rousimar-palhares-flex.gif

I thought the stoppage was great and that was how it worked. dumbass fighters think getting choked out and lose consciousness has no long term affects. hello brain cell loss.
i remember miesha's arm being broke and dumbass reff not stopping it. getting a solid rnc is enough for a stoppage imo. chiesa had floppy arms . good dec imo.
Lmao getting choked out doesn't cause brain cell loss.

Lmao getting choked out doesn't cause brain cell loss.
holy shit. so having you brain shut down due to lack of oxygen is ok. being so near to death you are unconscious. this is ok. read between the lines. guess you have been choked out many times which explains your response.

ne
According to @ostlerrage posts, he knows everything about brain cell loss.
never said that. it aint rocket science. fucking common sense. getting ko'd never causes brain damage. that;s what they believed ages ago so it must be true. wait.....

ne

never said that. it aint rocket science. fucking common sense. getting ko'd never causes brain damage. that;s what they believed ages ago so it must be true. wait.....

I'm sorry, but are you actually that bad in common logic that you cannot see that there is no connection between this statement and your previous one?

Really, you should gain some brain cells.

The biggest misconception in this one is fans thinking proper defense is the only way to get out of a choke. Ask Jon Fitch about that when he clenched his teeth for 3 minutes to get out of Carneiro's guillotine. And the misconception is irrelevant on top of that.

if so many people think the lee/cheisa stop was cool then lets just get rid of tapping all together and leave it up to the refs....
i mean, fighter safety first right :rolleyes:

I say no tapping, no ref stopping. The fight is only stopped when the guy is out cold or dead.

I say no tapping, no ref stopping. The fight is only stopped when the guy is out cold or dead.

Yeah, let's exaggerate the point that makes sense to the state of absurd.
Totally wins the argument.

It's a joke. Way to have zero sense of humor. Life must be fun!

It was not a joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny, AFAIK
It was a lame sarcasm attempt, reductio ad absurdum.

Shut up you miserable bastard. Go be a sook somewhere else.

I actually had to look for this word. I assume that you're Australian.
I thought you guys are smarter.
Oh wait, I see that the only fighters you like are champions. I have a strange feeling that you're a real internet wonder.

I would've just let you live your own sad and pathetic life, but this thread actually makes sense and little bugs like you crap on it. Pity.

holy shit. so having you brain shut down due to lack of oxygen is ok. being so near to death you are unconscious. this is ok. read between the lines. guess you have been choked out many times which explains your response.
Wow! I'm so near to death I'm unconscious every night. So is everyone else. It's amazing people manage to wake up.

I actually had to look for this word. I assume that you're Australian.
I thought you guys are smarter.
Oh wait, I see that the only fighters you like are champions. I have a strange feeling that you're a real internet wonder.

I would've just let you live your own sad and pathetic life, but this thread actually makes sense and little bugs like you crap on it. Pity.

Jesus christ it must suck being you 24/7. Just angry as hell about the most irrelevant of things.

Poor kid.

If you think tapping shouldn't be allowed, you're so dumb, there is no saving you at this point. I am sure your parents are ashamed they have such a dumbass child.

Jesus christ it must suck being you 24/7. Just angry as hell about the most irrelevant of things.

Poor kid.

If you think tapping shouldn't be allowed, you're so dumb, there is no saving you at this point. I am sure your parents are ashamed they have such a dumbass child.

I'm sorry? Tapping shouldn't be allowed? What are you blabbering about?
Or you're so busy with your poor attempts to insult me that you confused me with someone else who put you in your place today?

Back