Why don't they put knives on fork handles?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Handles are wasted space. Putting a knife there is a more effective use of the space and makes a more powerful eating tool

You'll only need one hand to eat without the needless switching of utensils leaving your other hand free for other activities.

Your social and meal game will never be the same

It'll make work and save metal. We can give our outdated forks and knives to third world countries.

I need naming ideas and marketing advice

moQJQ5g-768x1024.jpg

I can see the infomercial now.

Would you like to double, maybe triple the time it takes to cut and eat things with a knife and fork? Well we have the product for you. It's called the Knork. It's a fork with the handle turned into a knife.

96283382_2773112292786095_3004002600447115264_n.png

How would you like stabbing and slicing your hand open while you try to use the fork side? Great right. The blood will add some natural salt, iron and unique flavor to every dish. How about flipping it over to use the knife while grabbing the fork prongs. Yes it may be uncomfortable and food, sauce and whatnot will likely be on it and get all over your hands and in your wounds but that just adds to the dining experience.

If this is for you call 1-800-dumbass now. With just 3 easy payments of $7.99 this set of 10 Knorks will be yours**. But wait call now and we'll double the offer. That's 20 Knorks for just 3 easy payments(just pay extra S&H charges)**.

*must be 18 or older
*must sign waiver

Last edited:
I can see the infomercial now.

Would you like to double, maybe triple the time it takes to cut and eat things with a knife and fork? Well we have the product for you. It's called the Knork. It's a fork with the handle turned into a knife.

billy-mays.jpg

How would you like stabbing and slicing your hand open while you try to use the fork side? Great right. The blood will add some natural salt, iron and unique flavor to every dish. How about flipping it over to use the knife while grabbing the fork prongs. Yes it may be uncomfortable and food, sauce and whatnot will likely be on it and get all over your hands and in your wounds but that just adds to the dining experience.

If this is for you call 1-800-dumbass now. With just 3 easy payments of $7.99 this set of 10 Knorks will be yours**. But wait call now and we'll double the offer. That's 20 Knorks was just 3 easy payments(just pay extra S&H charges)**.

*must be 18 or older
*must sign waiver

I enjoyed this most more than you kn8w.

Why not put a fork on each end, and have like a fork staff?

Splades!
I use these things. Some have serration on one side like a knife.[couldn't find a pic of one of those.]
splade.jpg

Handles are wasted space. Putting a knife there is a more effective use of the space and makes a more powerful eating tool

You'll only need one hand to eat without the needless switching of utensils leaving your other hand free for other activities.

Your social and meal game will never be the same

It'll make work and save metal. We can give our outdated forks and knives to third world countries.

I need naming ideas and marketing advice

Clippy, you are the Larry David of Sherdog!

Damn. I was hoping the upside down pizza thread would be the worst one I read today.

The less knives you have Clippy the better lol

There should be one handle with screw-on or quik-release attachments. You could have knives, prongs, spons...

* tenderizer
* spike
* squeeze-bulb
* flexible chopsticks
* tiny mop
* icecream sculpt/contour attachment
* ...the list goes on forever!

It would save SO much space and time. When you're ready to eat, you can just open up a tiny briefcase with the handle, replacement handle, and all the possible attachments you could think of or even craft new attachments of your very own.

Think how much easier life would be. What you gonna do with all that saved extra time/energy? Become a doctor? A famous sports athlete? It's all up to you!

Back