Why don't they just make UFC animated?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I got to thinking a lot of shows have done animated versions and maybe it's time for the UFC to follow suit.

Think about it, it's happening more and more - fights getting scrapped right before the event! Injuries left right and center

But if you animate the fights not only do you not have to worry about people pulling out - but they won't be hurting themselves at all, no worry about weight cutting hazards, illegal substances and etc

Fighters can fight FOREVER without getting wartorn and beat up and past their primes

Just get the best computers and feed in the fighter data and they will determine how the fight will go down and it can be drawn up. It's the only way we're going get to see Khabib vs Tony - it's the only way Conor will ever fight again!

Disney + UFC = $$$

Fighters need to only show up and lend their voices

"OOmmph!!"

"Ouch!!!"

"Ya got me!"

"Tap or I snap!!!"

"Sha-pow!!"

"23 23, no 77!!"

They should wear motion capture suits and then fight in a green room.

It could be animated to look more epic like something out of Ready Player One.. but remaining a real legit competition at the same time
maxresdefault.jpg

Check out mojahed fudailat and tommy toe hold if you want to see ufc animations

Not gonna lie, if the UFC could get one of the major animation studios that due high quality animated movies, I'd be pretty fun to see how they reimagine some of the more bloodier and classic fights the UFC has produced.

McGregor vs Diaz 2 comes to mind.

DC vs Jon Jones 2

Alvarez vs Gaethje.

Holloway vs Jose Aldo, all could make for some cool animated fights, but they'd have to be from High Quality studios. UFC would work more with Anime art style since they tend to have less of a problem getting violent and gory.

Just get the best computers and feed in the fighter data and they will determine how the fight will go down and it can be drawn up.

I always wondered by super computer owners don't bet on sports.

I got to thinking a lot of shows have done animated versions and maybe it's time for the UFC to follow suit.

Think about it, it's happening more and more - fights getting scrapped right before the event! Injuries left right and center

But if you animate the fights not only do you not have to worry about people pulling out - but they won't be hurting themselves at all, no worry about weight cutting hazards, illegal substances and etc

Fighters can fight FOREVER without getting wartorn and beat up and past their primes

Just get the best computers and feed in the fighter data and they will determine how the fight will go down and it can be drawn up. It's the only way we're going get to see Khabib vs Tony - it's the only way Conor will ever fight again!

Disney + UFC = $$$

Fighters need to only show up and lend their voices

"OOmmph!!"

"Ouch!!!"

"Ya got me!"

"Tap or I snap!!!"

"Sha-pow!!"

"23 23, no 77!!"
We can all go out and get pocket pussies while we're at it and give up the real thing.

Jesus dude. Leave the heavies out of your space madness.

I guess the mods still work here

Back