Why don't the Diaz brothers have tattoos?

i don't have to explain shit to you. What are you, a cop?
I'm not a cop but a guy with tattoos and if you said some stupid shit like that to me face to face I'd prolly slap you like a little bitch

Just saying

Now go back to eating your Cheetos in your moms basement

The weird thing about tattoos is that they really seemed to come into vogue when Pam Anderson got that barbed wire arm tattoo in the mid 1990's. That took any "tough guy" stigma away.

I'm not a cop but a guy with tattoos and if you said some stupid shit like that to me face to face I'd prolly slap you like a little bitch

Just saying

I am not an antisocial, subhuman piece of shit like you who resolves everything with violence....my life is too good to mess it up for dumb shit like that. I am not bumping into people calling them names too, i just threw my two cents . People can do whatever they want at the end of the day(they have all the right to do as they please) and i won't care at all, my opinion will remain the same.

Last edited:

Just saying

If I saw you do that. I would most likely knock you the fuck out with a slap.
Then preceed to slap yo wife on the ass while fucking her.
So she can have a real man's dick in her, unlike a fuckboi who thinks tattoos make him tough.

tenor.gif

Just saying

If I saw you do that. I would most likely knock you the fuck out with a slap.
Then preceed to slap yo wife on the ass while fucking her.
So she can have a real man's dick in her, unlike a fuckboi who thinks tattoos make him tough.

tenor.gif

Just saying
Lmao

You're prolly just a little bitch.

Post a pic of yourself tough guy

Obviously don't like them. I don't have any either. I dont wear loud clothing either kinda like diaz bros. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever float your boat. etc.

What USA "military folk" have fought their asses off in the name of someone's opinion?

Nothing the USA military has done in the past 70 years has kept America safe. If anything, the excursions overseas since WWII have made the USA less safe.

Yeah, the Korean conflict sure kept 'merica safe? Viet Nam? Hell, that one was a full on loss and changed nothing. Grenada? Gulf War 1? Gulf War 2?

None of this shit has anything to do with 'mericans being able to spout their stupid opinions about whatever topics they are uneducated about.
Its about making bank accounts safe for the military and security industrial complex and IMF (western bankers loans) loans to countries we destroy and snapping up assets for pennies on the dollar from dictators we put in charge. Meanwhile look at Jihad since 911. what was one country metastasized to dozens from the Maghreb to Afghanistan and beyond. We are less safe as a whole.

I dont wear loud clothing either kinda like diaz bros.

Do you wear V-Neck T-Shirts like Nick? If so, do you hang out on Polk Street in the Tenderloin like all the other guys who wear them?

What will all the Diaz Ball Licking Fanboys do when Nick finally admits who he really is?

Back