Why don't the Diaz brothers have tattoos?

thats what i like most about the diaz bros, no tattoos

It's more original and badass to not have tattoos these days I think. At least that's what I tell myself as a non-tattoo having guy. But seriously, at one time it used to be a sign of something unique or a military badge of honor or something, now half the guys who have them I could kick the fuck out of and I don't even train UFC.

They aren't into the black painted nails and tattoos. They are into kicking ass, smoking weed, putting mugs on people, and triathalons.

Says the guy and liked by guys who don't have tattoos

That's the stupidest thing you can say.

Please explain your logic here or define douchebag because I don't get it.
i don't have to explain shit to you. What are you, a cop?

If you aren't in the service and have many tattoos you are a narcisstic follower.

Not knocking, just calling a spade a spade

If you wear pants but your legs are not really cold, you are a narcissistic follower.

Imagine a world in which people also had tattoos for cultural reasons?

Didn't realise people felt this strongly about tattoos lol.

Read what he says.... YES!

So you are agreeing with him that anyone with a tattoo is a douchebag or pussy?

Once again, most military folks have tattoos and fight their ass off so idiots like him can share his opinion.

And guys who generalize millions of people based on one arbitrary trait are mental midgets.
Wouldn't generalizing people who generalize millions of people be only slightly less retarded?

Maybe the one thing the Diaz Bros have done right.

Not everyone feels the need to follow every fad and fashion. Back in the '70s people wore bell bottom pants and later white disco suits. In the '80s they wore leisure suits. In the '90s they wore parachute pants. Every person who wore that shit looks back at it and laughs.

The good thing about those fads is you didn't have to wear them for the rest of your life. With tats you're screwed when you come to your senses.

So you are agreeing with him that anyone with a tattoo is a douchebag or pussy?

Once again, most military folks have tattoos and fight their ass off so idiots like him can share his opinion.

What USA "military folk" have fought their asses off in the name of someone's opinion?

Nothing the USA military has done in the past 70 years has kept America safe. If anything, the excursions overseas since WWII have made the USA less safe.

Yeah, the Korean conflict sure kept 'merica safe? Viet Nam? Hell, that one was a full on loss and changed nothing. Grenada? Gulf War 1? Gulf War 2?

None of this shit has anything to do with 'mericans being able to spout their stupid opinions about whatever topics they are uneducated about.

More to the point...Why don't they get into the Cage and fight someone??
THAT IS NOT what this is about.
The OP posed the question: Why dont the diaz brothers have tatoos. Its a question that has given sleepless nights to the mma community.

Tattoo's have the Diaz bro's. Diaz bro's are too hardcore.

I feel like I'm the only person without a tattoo... can't believe some of the stupid ones people have. Like, "WTF?" Elaborate, art tattoos are awesome, like the Yakuza ones... but there's some dumb shit out there.

i wanna get some,but i never remember to do it. Haha

Obviously this is a generalization, but I find it interesting how tattoos were considered a sign of being tough because military/gang/prison related people traditionally had them, but now that they're trendy, it seems most people with tattoos I've met are the more sensitive type. No hate but when I see people with tattoos I tend to assume they are sensitive and want to be perceived as tougher than they are (until shown otherwise).

Back