Why don't the Diaz brothers have tattoos?

should get this at least

TeyUlzA.jpg

Lol, do you have a larger image of your .gif avatar? That's funny shit.

If you aren't in the service and have many tattoos you are a narcisstic follower.

Not knocking, just calling a spade a spade

people who diss tattoos are the only ones who cares about them.

i have lots and i dont give a shit. You know, they just sit there still....

i guess it bothers people the fact one dont care about others judgement

Because tatoos are for trashy douches and trailer park whores

And some random tribal tatoo on your shoulder only makes you look as a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: desperate for attention

You guys sound pretty retarded. I really hope you're not over like 20 or something. If you're much older and that's your thought process then I feel sorry for you both.

You made me cry with your comment.

Well aren't you easily disgusted.
Why do you care so much about what other people do when it has no effect on you whatsoever?
He has the right to have an opinion, amirite?

You would think with their personalities that they would but they don't. You also wouldn't figure that Nick is an 80s rock fan. Both are walking contradictions in a good way.

I would guess one of two things. They see tattoos as trendy, and well, they are. The other possibility is that in certain areas tattoos symbolize a lot gang stuff and they decided they didn't need that kind of conflict.

I'm always curious as to what slightly older people (older than 40) think about tattoos today since every other housewife, college kid, service or law enforcement member, MMA fighter, cross fit practitioner, hipster, and grandma (i'm kidding on this one) has at least one and in many cases multiple tattoos.

Tattoos really don't apply to certain stereotypes anymore like they once did and have become meaningless to most of the world at large. At my gym at least 30-50% are inked up. But as I said, no one cares anymore because it is so common. Yet it still seems that many, not all, people with tattoos see it as a way to broadcast something. I'm a member of this, I did that, I'm original, etc. The other big one is family member memorial tattoos which always seems odd, as if you would forget them if they weren't present in ink on your body. I actually can't think of the last time that anyone's tattoo registered visually with me. I suppose there is the tattoos as artwork idea and I'm sure there are a few super talented tattooists out there that fit that bill.

Personally I view the majority of tattoos like I do bumper stickers for a car, something to be ignored to the best of my ability. You may ask why do you feel that way (more than likely you don't care)? In life, real life, I've been a believer in keeping myself to myself. Broadcasting my family, my beliefs, the art that I like, or activities I participate in seems somehow alien. Almost like bragging, not sure what the word I'm looking for is. I just prefer to do what I do, like what I like, love who I love, and move on.

Tattoos are for douchebags and pussies.
Says the guy and liked by guys who don't have tattoos

That's the stupidest thing you can say.

Please explain your logic here or define douchebag because I don't get it.

You guys sound pretty retarded. I really hope you're not over like 20 or something. If you're much older and that's your thought process then I feel sorry for you both.
You seem incredibly butthurt and bitter about your edgy tattoo from high school and now you're trying to make yourself feel better by proving something. Your anger and regret is showing, truth cuts deeper than sword, Carlyle

Why not tats? They're not insecure. Tats are for people who need to project an imagine they lack in character. Diaz's have been pretty good sons/people, they're good guys.

Why would they need to go tramp stamps, they look hideous and are a waste of money.

Back