Why don't SJW/feminists go after rappers?

While the Euros didn't actually go into the interior much to do the raiding, they bought the slaves and kept them enslaved and enslaved the children of slaves. Considering the descendants of slaves live here and not in Africa, why wouldn't they associate slavery with Whites.

The hypocrisy is that these Angry White males and their sympathizers who push this meme of "Blacks/Africans enslaved Blacks/Africans " lump all Africans as 1 people when it comes to assigning blame for slavery but when it comes to giving credit for cultural accomplishments (Ancient Egypt) they insist that just because some one or some civilization is based in Africa, does not mean it was made by Blacks/Africans.

2nd sentence :
How does have anything to do with the argument here. The point is the racist argument that some rightwing Whites like to trot out about "Africans enslaving Africans" ,and you want to deflect the conversation into unrelated territory. It's like Islam apologists trying to deflect a convo about Islam and Muslims by saying "what about the Crusades and colonialism yada yada .."

Why again is it racist to point out that Africans enslaved Africans?

Why again is it racist to point out that Africans enslaved Africans?
It's racist hypocrisy because All Africans are lumped into 1 group ONLY when it suits White surpemacists and their supporters. How many of these folks who say "Africans enslaved Africans" do you think will go along with Black Americans who say "Ancient Egyptians were Africans" . See the hypocrisy here : they are all Africans when assigning culprits for slavery but they are not all Africans when giving credit to Cultural accomplishment.

It's not inherently racist to bring up the origins of the enslavers, Infact I have brought it up many times here in the Warroom in the past, stating how the Slavery narrative talks about Europeans enslaving but it ignores Islamic slavery carried out by Arabs/Berbers , and this is a double standard. I have mentioned a zillion times that it was America that pressured Saudi to outlaw slavery (1960s) and that while the Anglo West eventually ended slavery and fought a war over it, the Islamic world did no such thing.

It is racist to mislead on the origin of the enslavers so as to defend White enslavers. "Africans" in common parlance implies Black Africans, but Africa is a continent made up of lots of races and linguistic groups .

* Does anyone ever belittle or attack Jews who how brings up the Holocaust by telling Jews their own people killed them, since both Germans and Jews are Caucasoid.
* Does anyone ever tell Koreans and Chinese their own people killed them (regarding wartime atrocities by the Japanese)
* What would you say to Black people who tell: Europeans, Indians , Middle-Eastern groups and East Asians who bring up Colonialism, Islamic White slavery, Opium wars as a case of "Asians killing Asians" because you know all the aforementioned groups are from Asia. If you are going to lump all Africans as 1 group, then why not all Asians (West, East and South Asians) .

'Natives were killing each other' is somewhat similar argument to "Africans enslaved Africans" that White Supremacists use to belittle Native suffering. It is not an Apples to Apples comparison since Amerindians are a sub-group of Asians (about 60% composed of a proto East Asian group and %40 descended from a proto-group more similar to West Asians than East Asians)

Last edited:
Actually I didn't , and you have poor comprehension skills for thinking that. I was showing the racial hypocrisy in the meme "Africans enslaved Africans" by pointing out that nobody uses the same argument when talking about Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

You are making straw-man arguments, because nowhere have I said Jews aren't identified as White. You are again not comprehending what I said. My argument was that if a Jewish person brings up the Holocaust, non-Jewish persons do not say to this person "It was your own Whites killing you" .

Last sentence:
Why aren't you directing this comment to the guy who said "Africans enslaved Africans" since he is the one who thinks Blacks enslaving Blacks somehow gives Whites a partial get of jail free card.

All you have to do is google holocaust white on white crime. You'll see it's brought up plenty of times.

As far as the rest of my comment it was just my general thought on the topic, not meant to be an argument directed at you specifically.

It's racist hypocrisy because All Africans are lumped into 1 group ONLY when it suits White surpemacists and their supporters. How many of these folks who say "Africans enslaved Africans" do you think will go along with Black Americans who say "Ancient Egyptians were Africans" . See the hypocrisy here : they are all Africans when assigning culprits for slavery but they are not all Africans when giving credit to Cultural accomplishment.

It's not inherently racist to bring up the origins of the enslavers, Infact I have brought it up many times here in the Warroom in the past, stating how the Slavery narrative talks about Europeans enslaving but it ignores Islamic slavery carried out by Arabs/Berbers , and this is a double standard. I have mentioned a zillion times that it was America that pressured Saudi to outlaw slavery (1960s) and that while the Anglo West eventually ended slavery and fought a war over it, the Islamic world did no such thing.

It is racist to mislead on the origin of the enslavers so as to defend White enslavers. "Africans" in common parlance implies Black Africans, but Africa is a continent made up of lots of races and linguistic groups .

* Does anyone ever belittle or attack Jews who how brings up the Holocaust by telling Jews their own people killed them, since both Germans and Jews are Caucasoid.
* Does anyone ever tell Koreans and Chinese their own people killed them (regarding wartime atrocities by the Japanese)
* What would you say to Black people who tell: Europeans, Indians , Middle-Eastern groups and East Asians who bring up Colonialism, Islamic White slavery, Opium wars as a case of "Asians killing Asians" because you know all the aforementioned groups are from Asia. If you are going to lump all Africans as 1 group, then why not all Asians (West, East and South Asians) .

'Natives were killing each other' is somewhat similar argument to "Africans enslaved Africans" that White Supremacists use to belittle Native suffering. It is not an Apples to Apples comparison since Amerindians are a sub-group of Asians (about 60% composed of a proto East Asian group and %40 descended from a proto-group more similar to West Asians than East Asians)

I think the reason people bring up the fact that "Africans enslaved Africans" is to push back on the narrative that white Europeans are uniquely evil and wicked for enslaving Africans. Everyone did that back then including fellow Africans.

Also I'm not sure many people would care much at all whether or not Egyptians are considered Africans or not. And although many white people, as well as Asian Arab and everyone else, view black Africans as backward and unaccomplished I again don't think many white people care at all what kind of African accomplished what.

In short I think you are projecting your concerns onto others a bit here.

The hypocrisy is that these Angry White males and their sympathizers who push this meme of "Blacks/Africans enslaved Blacks/Africans " lump all Africans as 1 people when it comes to assigning blame for slavery

You're ignoring the fact that this is a rebuttal to the equally racist sentiment that "white people enslaved black people", which is purposely done to lump together all white people as being guilty. It's no surprise that this is met with, "well, black people also took part in slavery".

Perhaps it's best to simply note that no one race is inherently guilty of anything.

It's no big revelation that rap often promotes values that liberals absolutely hate: violence, misogyny, materialism, gang culture, etc. I saw the video for DJ Khaled's "Hold You Down" for the first time last night and it was one of the most misogynistic things I've seen in the last few years, where he's talking to women like you'd talk to a dog and making her say his name.

My question is in a world where Steve Martin gets flack for calling Carrie Fisher beautiful and Colin Moriarty has to quit his own company because he joked about a day without women being "peace and quiet", how come we don't see these brave SJW liberals going after rappers? Are they only comfortable going after "cis white males"? Seems pretty cowardly to me.

Here in Canada SJWs got a rapper's concert cancelled because they said he promoted rape culture, but it was Action Bronson, a fat white rapper.

The actually joke and answer of it is simple. Most rappers are black. For fun google eminem and homophobia. Eminem on terms of sex was probably the most attacked artist of all time. Dude was up there with elton john and they still to this day attack him.
His white. Go figure.

The actually joke and answer of it is simple. Most rappers are black. For fun google eminem and homophobia. Eminem on terms of sex was probably the most attacked artist of all time. Dude was up there with elton john and they still to this day attack him.
His white. Go figure.

SJW are scared rappers would 'Pull Up Wit Ah Stick' on them that's why they only target peaceful white men who build society's.

<209Bitch>

Precisely this.

No because we would just talk about the Moors making white people slaves if that was the case.

BARBARINA-CRUELTY-FRONTCOVER-web21.jpg
33da8e6183300d23a30bac8fef30c9bb.jpg
WHITE-SLAVERY11.jpg

No because we would just talk about the Moors making white people slaves if that was the case.

BARBARINA-CRUELTY-FRONTCOVER-web21.jpg
33da8e6183300d23a30bac8fef30c9bb.jpg
WHITE-SLAVERY11.jpg

Anyone who peddles an argument just to insinuate that an entire race is inherently guilty is wrong to do so.

It's no secret that identity politics has spawned a perverse sentiment of white guilt in the West, and pointing out that black people also took part in slavery is a direct rebuttal to this laughably racist idea.

Anyone who peddles an argument just to insinuate that an entire race is inherently guilty is wrong to do so.

It's no secret that identity politics has spawned a perverse sentiment of white guilt in the West, and pointing out that black people also took part in slavery is a direct rebuttal to this laughably racist idea.

The left has to play identity politics or cultural marxism can't thrive.

You're ignoring the fact that this is a rebuttal to the equally racist sentiment that "white people enslaved black people", which is purposely done to lump together all white people as being guilty.

Perhaps it's best to simply note that no one race is inherently guilty of anything.

No one thinks all White people did it, just as no one thinks all Brits trampled on the natives in their colonization of the world even though we talk about British colonialism. No one thinks every single White person attacked Amerindians but when people say "European or White colonization" they mean the culture as a whole.So NO it is not racist to say Whites enslaved Blacks, because in the context of the New World slavery, it was White cultures from Europe that did it.

It is also an apologist narrative to say "no one race is guilt of anything" because all races/sub-races did not conduct genocide and colonization on the same scale to the same degree. It's like saying all religions have bad shit in them.

When people bring up anti-Semitism in Europe in the past, no one ever implies every single European took part in it, it is understood that many European societies did.

You don't have to keep making little caveats for things that are obvious. It is understood that White is to denote the European cultures involved in Slavery. But with this racist meme of "Africans enslaving Africans' , it is akin to combining all Caucasoid peoples as 1 , which is never ever done. So there is no direct comparison to people saying "White people enslaved Black people".

It's no surprise that this is met with, "well, black people also took part in slavery".

Except that the meme of "Africans enslaved Africans" conveniently ignores the fact that Muslim Arabs/Berbers were the single largest slave raiders and they are not Black but the impression given with this racist meme glosses over that crucial fact.

Last edited:
I think the reason people bring up the fact that "Africans enslaved Africans" is to push back on the narrative that white Europeans are uniquely evil and wicked for enslaving Africans. Everyone did that back then including fellow Africans.

Also I'm not sure many people would care much at all whether or not Egyptians are considered Africans or not. And although many white people, as well as Asian Arab and everyone else, view black Africans as backward and unaccomplished I again don't think many white people care at all what kind of African accomplished what.

In short I think you are projecting your concerns onto others a bit here.

No I am exposing this racist narrative that keeps popping up here and on White Nationalist websites. It is hypocritical and racial double standards and those peddling it think they should get a pass to peddle such bullshit and get pissy when called out.

This is not even remotely the first time that rightwingers on here keep lumping all Africans as 1 group even though they do not do this with any other region of the world. Not the first time that same rightwingers intentionally ignore that the single biggest slavers in Africa were not Black but they still keep repeating this lie. These same rightwingers know all Africans are not 1 and the same because when it comes to Egypt, they point out that Egyptians weren't Black even though Egypt is in Africa.

You can't stand it that the racism of the right is brought up so you are quick to jump in to defend it and don't give me some shit about you being Black, cause I ain't buying your crap.

No one thinks all White people did it, just as no one thinks all Brits trampled on the natives in their colonization of the world even though we talk about British colonialism. No one thinks every single White person attacked Amerindians but when people say "European or White colonization" they mean the culture as a whole.So NO it is not racist to say Whites enslaved Blacks, because in the context of the New World slavery, it was White cultures from Europe that did it.

It is also an apologist narrative to say "no one race is guilt of anything" because all races/sub-races did not conduct genocide and colonization on the same scale to the same degree. It's like saying all religions have bad shit in them.

When people bring up anti-Semitism in Europe in the past, no one ever implies every single European took part in it, it is understood that many European societies did.

You don't have to keep making little caveats for things that are obvious. It is understood that White is to denote the European cultures involved in Slavery. But with this racist meme of "Africans enslaving Africans' , it is akin to combining all Caucasoid peoples as 1 , which is never ever done. So there is no direct comparison to people saying "White people enslaved Black people".

Except that the meme of "Africans enslaved Africans" conveniently ignores the fact that Muslim Arabs/Berbers were the single largest slave raiders and they are not Black but the impression given with this racist meme glosses over that crucial fact.

No one race is inherently guilty, if you can't agree with that, you're being racist. Period.

Now, if you want to judge someone's motivation for saying that "black people enslaved black people (and white people)" or, "white people enslaved black people (and white people)", that's fine, just note that this is dependent on the one making the argument. Objectively, white guilt is a real phenomenon, and the objection that black people also took party in slavery is mostly aimed at that. It's not that complicated. Sure, there may be those that are using the argument for some sinister reason, but the argument in itself is used as a rebuttal to a racist ideology.

No one race is inherently guilty, if you can't agree with that, you're being racist. Period.

Now, if you want to judge someone's motivation for saying that "black people enslaved black people (and white people)" or, "white people enslaved black people (and white people)", that's fine, just note that this is dependent on the one making the argument. Objectively, white guilt is a real phenomenon, and the objection that black people also took party in slavery is mostly aimed at that. It's not that complicated. Sure, there may be those that are using the argument for some sinister reason, but the argument in itself is used as a rebuttal to a racist ideology.

That is a loaded argument. Its like saying everyone lies. It's not that anyone is inherently guilty, that is an argument you are creating , rather I am saying that one must acknowledge that not all peoples carrued out the same level of crimes.

And what is wrong with White guilt; it is just accepting that one's culture did a lot of shit and the effects of that stuff continues to this day. Sure sometimes it can get carried away but the concept isn't wrong. I would say the same for Japanese guilt, Arab guilt, Turkish guilt etc...I know those on the right (too many) carte-blanche abhor White guilt because they hate to see White culture try to make amends for the past and progress towards a fairer society. If the Germans can have guilt for their war time atrocities then why shouldn't Whites who enslaved and genocided Blacks and Amerindians .

Dam near everyone I see who makes the argument "Blacks enslaved Blacks" are rightwingers . It is an argument found on rightwing sites, including White power sites. It is also not an accurate statement because for the umpteenth time, this implies all Africans are Black and belong to 1 group.

Last edited:
And what is wrong with White guilt; it is just accepting that one's culture did a lot of shit and the effects of that stuff continues to this day. Sure sometimes it can get carried away but the concept isn't wrong. I would say the same for Japanese guilt, Arab guilt, Turkish guilt etc...I know those on the right (too many) carte-blanche abhor White guilt because they hate to see White culture try to make amends for the past and progress towards a fairer society. If the Germans can have guilt for their war time atrocities then why shouldn't Whites who enslaved and genocided Blacks and Amerindians .

Dam near everyone I see who makes the argument "Blacks enslaved Blacks" are rightwingers . It is an argument found on rightwing sites, including White power sites. It is also not an accurate statement because for the umpteenth time, this implies all Africans are Black and belong to 1 group.

Didn't you just explain how it was a supremacist idea to lump all people together, and now you are cool with lumping white people in in terms of collective guilt?

Also, it's pretty obvious that 'blacks enslaved blacks' is a retort to 'white enslaved blacks'. As in, it is a logical retort to the initial narrative.

It also makes intuitive sense that 'angry white males' would be more likely to say that as a counter, considering it is them that the initial charge is made against.

Super basic stuff.

Last edited:
That is a loaded argument. Its like saying everyone lies. It's not that anyone is inherently guilty, that is an argument you are creating , rather I am saying that one must acknowledge that not all peoples carrued out the same level of crimes.

Therefore what? Provide some conclusion to this statement.

White people had superior technology and could perform almost all actions better, even those that are by modern standards bad.

And what is wrong with White guilt;

Here's a small list
1. It promotes the idea of Whites being morally inferior to other groups
2. It promotes the idea that a White kid born 30 years from now as guilty for something that happened 200 years before he was born.
3. It lumps all Whites in the world together for some action that was most prominent in the Southern USA.
4. It destroys the idea of having an individual identity.
5. It's the "original sin" in social justice form
6. It is used to decrease resistance to questionable government policies by virtue of using emotion and guilt rather than logic. A fallacious appeal to emotion.

it is just accepting that one's culture did a lot of shit and the effects of that stuff continues to this day.

If this was all that it was then almost everybody would be constantly encouraged to accept guilt and make amends for the actions of those who came before them (that happened to share their skin colour). This doesn't happen.

Sure sometimes it can get carried away but the concept isn't wrong. I would say the same for Japanese guilt, Arab guilt, Turkish guilt etc...I know those on the right (too many) carte-blanche abhor White guilt because they hate to see White culture try to make amends for the past and progress towards a fairer society.

White societies are already the fairest societies on Earth.

You keep bringing up a statement used in a way that nobody on this site except you appears to be familiar with. There's already been multiple people in this thread who have stated that the primary reason for mentioning blacks enslaving blacks/africans enslaving africans is to counter certain fallacious ideas. Particularly the idea that whites are particularly evil and that the world would be holding hands under a rainbow if not for the white devil.

You have a weird obsession with classifying blacks as one group. It is not a necessary condition for the common usage of said argument so it's a waste of time.

Didn't you just explain how it was a supremacist idea to lump all people together, and now you are cool with lumping white people in in terms of collective guilt?

Also, it's pretty obvious that 'blacks enslaved blacks' is a retort to 'white enslaved blacks'. As in, it is a logical retort to the initial narrative.

It also makes intuitive sense that 'angry white males' would be more likely to say that as a counter, considering it is them that the initial charge is made against.

Super basic stuff.
Actually I didn't lump all White people, I said it was understood that while not every single White person was responsible , the culture as a whole (of the Euro nations involved in it) did carry it out. Do you argue with people when they say Japan in WW2 carried out atrocities . I mean you can nitpick and say how dare someone lump all Japanese as guilty. You know as well as I do that no one ever means all Japanese, but the culture as a whole was responsible. Do you nitpick and attack anyone who says Muslims imposed their religion on non-Muslims in much of the Near East, cause you know Not every Muslim did it.

The retort is bullshit, and I have explained why umpteen times. Because this retort doesn't differentiate between North Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans and it doesn't take into account that Sub-Saharan Africa itself is composed of different races and linguistic groups. And the hypocrisy in this retort is how this argument is never used vis-a-vis ancient Egypt.

You just lump all Sub-Saharan Africans as 1 Black entity. Do you lump people from South Asia, Near East, Anatolia and Europe as 1 entity. Do you lump all Eurasian peoples (From Western Europe to Japan) as 1 entity , cause you know they all live on the same continent . So why do you lump all Africans as 1 entity .

Hey why don't we say 9/11 was Whites killing Whites, since MENA folks are Caucasoid (and considered White by the US gov ) , but ofcourse rightwingers wouldn't ever say this. What about saying ISIS is White, since Baghdadi is a Caucasoid and he could just as easily look like an Eastern Orthodox priest if he wore their garb.

Back