Why don't people like the south?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners.

in before @Cint posts the Confederate flag, same old recycled pics if southern chicks, & then tagging a bunch of users too for attention.

It's just to hot for me. People there are nice and the food is good, but the summer is a killer.

Not sure what TS is talking about. America has had been infuated with southern culture for a long time. At worst, you could say the rest of America looks down on them a little because of some of the less than flattering stereotypes.

Also, people complain about the northeast/west coast constantly.

We like southern food and southern women. Isn’t that enough?

in before @Cint posts the Confederate flag, same old recycled pics if southern chicks, & then tagging a bunch of users too for attention.
1d4c677d0117a1a27e071de8a6d4aaf7.jpg

b81d05fe60a561ce60466353cb4bccd6.jpg

06b5073e576072d056c6316b0aa6dab2.jpg

confederate-flag-bikini-f9gwohmd.jpg

YEE HAW!!

@Cint @shadow_priest_x @irish_thug @Pugilistic @pcptornado

I would imagine any place there is has a constituency of people who don't like it.

Question is, why does TS care whether people like the south or not?

The weather in the South sucks ass, but it has some of the most beautiful cities in the country. I love Southern and soul food, and Southern people are friendly if a bit backwards in their beliefs.

Why don't people like the South? You don't hear Southerners talking about how much they dislike Northerners.

What? Where is your source? Who are these 'people' who do not like the South? Well, if you talk to any 'redneck' who flies the Confederate flag, they certainly don't care much for the North. Now, if you are talking about California and Florida (south part), I totally agree with you. Texas is the backbone of this country.

Could it be because of poor states like: Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia? Could it be because of the black influence in those states? The North certainly has more history with the original 13 colonies. Could it have any legacy to the Civil War? North = Industry, South = Agriculture.

Back