Why don't people like the North?

Do not think of NY as NYC as we are for from the same. I live in a town were cows out number people. Upstate NY is nothing like NYC.

I am a red redneck who has a .50 cal bmg sniper rile and 2 ar-15's. Not to mention a m-1 paratrooper rifle.

Northerners don't make typesetting look like ass by using a period as a bullet point.

:)

Also, if you live in Oklahoma, isn't that the Midwest, not the south?

For starters the North have shitty football teams. Cleveland Browns and NY Giants.

Where do the packers patriots and steelers play again ? You fuckers have shitty football teams almost every year the winner comes from north of the line

Reasons to not like specific northern regions:

Alaska:

homeless154.jpg

Washington :

888e84c4-01f4-4ef6-8294-c14b537d5d23-large16x9_PKGPLAYGROUNDNEEDLES.transfer_frame_2505.jpg

Minnesota :

2wdbvhu.jpg

New York:

Derek-Jeter-Success-Photo1.jpg

Wisconsin:

Linda-Ann-Jenns_3350032b.jpg

Please refer to 5th statement. Four years to whip Confederate ass? They could have done it in 2 years but fucked up. ...and the North was loosing for a good portion of those 4 years with a big advantage on their side.

Loosing? Not much book learnin in the South, ay Bobby Joe? Too busy drinking moonshine and huntin, gub gub gub.

...well, @Cint said he is going to post. I hope he does. Always enjoy his Confederate humor. Hurry Cint before the mods decide to dump the thread. Yes, the South loves Sherdog moderators. :)

There's one undeniable fact is the South have better food. Especially Cajun and Creole cuisine from the Bayou. And not to forget Carolina, Memphis and Texas BBQ.

Jumped on the hood of my car
Fought her in a ditch
fought her in the kitchen
did her in the kitchen and did it in the hall
I got some on my hands
Left hand prints on the wall

Kind of like a poem Chris. Did what to her? Got blood on your hands? WTF

Kind of like a poem Chris. Did what to her? Got blood on your hands? WTF

blood sweat and vaginal lubricant

Did IT damnit we did IT

My memories of this chick and social distortion kinda flowed into one for a second there

but its still all true no joke

Loosing? Not much book learnin in the South, ay Bobby Joe? Too busy drinking moonshine and huntin, gub gub gub.

Don't say that. You are going to get uncle Lee upset. Yes, loosing, as in Lincoln could not find a Union General that would fight until Grant came along. Please refer to our Civil War debate from April of this year in the 'War Room'. Those Union boys were getting their asses whipped for a good portion of the war. The South ran out of men and resources, that is the only reason the North won.

I lived in Seattle for 10 years. Fucken hates it. Hate the NW. always raining, always cold, never sunny, etc.

I am a red redneck who has a .50 cal bmg sniper rile and 2 ar-15's. Not to mention a m-1 paratrooper rifle.

Damn son, you are just a Confederate Southerner screaming to get out of the North. The South can use a good man like you.

The south is pretty cool if you like poverty

Also, if you live in Oklahoma, isn't that the Midwest, not the south?

Good question. According to the U.S. Census Bureau Oklahoma is classified as a Southern state. It is South of the Mason-Dixon line. Texas and Oklahoma are cousins.

Where do the packers patriots and steelers play again ? You fuckers have shitty football teams almost every year the winner comes from north of the line

Okay, Pittsburgh and New England's doing well but Green Bay won't make the playoffs without Rodgers. Boy they got crushed today. :eek:

TS, you talk a lot of junk for a guy from Oklahoma. Oklahoma pretty much boils down to being Texas' ugly, untalented little sister. You guys have fuck all. That's not me even trying to be mean, it's just a fact.

Back