Why don't more people like women's basketball?

It's 100% related to athleticism. Futurama and Family Guy both poke fun at the fact that the WNBA the fundamentals of the players is probably way better but watching nothing but layups and mid range shots with very few ankle breakers and no dunks isn't that entertaining.

The local sports section has been covering the women's ncaa tournament and I don't care about it at all. I am not a fan.

I cannot pin down the reason I am not compelled to watch women’s basketball. I would rather watch two good high school boys team play than the women’s ncaa tournament.

It isn’t like I do not enjoy watching women's sports. I am a big fan of women's mma except for cyborg. I enjoy women track and field. I like women’s indoor and beach volleyball (and not just to see women in bikinis). The ncaa recently added women’s beach volleyball and it was really exciting to watch the tournament last year. I loved the format. I am not really a fan of tennis, but I could watch women play as much as the men.

Women's basketball gets a thumbs down for me.

Do you enjoy watching women's basketball and why is it that so few do compared to men's basketball?

Your probably just a racist.

Skill level is fine but the game is a lot slower and and less athletic. Tough to watch when you know what basketball can be. It just doesn't translate well to the women's game. Which is weird because women's volleyball is completely watchable.
Maybe they should lower the net like to do in volleyball then.

Maybe they should lower the net like to do in volleyball then.

Is there anything funnier than chick hurdle height?

You go up to a men's hurdle and you're like, "damn, this thing is high". You go up to a women's hurdle and think,
what the fuck is this little thing?".

Personally, and I know I'm in the minority, I think all basketball is boring and irrelevant.
You can just watch the last five minutes of any game really. If the score is close, it might be exciting, if not you can turn it off. No one comes back from a 12 pt deficit in .8 seconds yet they will take last minute timeouts that end up making 1:32 last almost 20 minutes. Stupid.

Since women are inferior athletes, their version must be incredibly bad. Do not want.

Wow, this is pretty much my opinion on basketball to a T.

Very few memorable women.

Dawn Staley had legit ball handling skill and was smooth going to the basket and making steals in the passing lanes. Every other womens player -- not so much.

Jennifer Azzi could really shoot. I saw her workout once in the gym. Sweet jesus, a shooting clinic filling up the bucket.

It's hard watching an inferior product and no one wants to pay to see it.

If I watch lesbians playing, it won't be basketball!

Skill level.
Actually womens bball has a lot of skill. Sometimes they are more fundamentally sound than many NBA players.

The reason it isn't watched is because they are physically inferior thus it's an inferior product.

Oooph. Most of those were just layups that they decided to hold a little longer.
I think Brittany Griner, Lisa Leslie and Candace Parker are the only three women in WNBA history that could even dunk the ball.

If you have a niece, or a daughter, or female friend who plays, then you are obligated to watch them.

But the tranny's are probably going to erase female sports anyway.

They need to wear shorter skirts, and tank tops that show more midriff.

Basically why men love watching women's beach volleyball, and Legends football league

Because Basketball relies heavily on explosive athleticism and agility that females tend to fall far behind the makes passed puberty.

Skill level is fine but the game is a lot slower and and less athletic. Tough to watch when you know what basketball can be. It just doesn't translate well to the women's game. Which is weird because women's volleyball is completely watchable.
Its because theyre more attractive. Shit, even women's soccer gets more attention.

I cant think of a single sport with females where the uglies are repeatedly watchable outside of mma and even then, beauty trumps all.

Its because theyre more attractive. Shit, even women's soccer gets more attention.

I cant think of a single sport with females where the uglies are repeatedly watchable outside of mma and even then, beauty trumps all.
Women’s soccer can be lots of fun.

They play like people.

Back