Why dont McGregors opponents kick his legs more?

He's never fought a fighter that can kick effectively. That's all

i'm reffering a fighter his own size
by the way . And when was the last aldo used his low kicks. Let's not pretend aldo is a real kicker.
In a pro kickboxing fight mcg would get dismantled ten times worse than in a pro boxing fight.
oh so now aldo is super small compared to conor and isn't a " real kicker ", hahahahahahahaha jesus christ this site.

lemme guess, he also wasn't in his prime, fought different (he's always rushed in like that), was injured, fluke, etc etc.

With his reach he would counter hard off of leg kicks, reach is a killer if you know how to use it which Conor does very well.

People do kick his legs. Poirer landed some hard leg kicks and so did Siver and Alvarez. Aldo didn’t last long enough to kick him and the rest of his oponents weren’t kickers.

Distance control and countering helps a lot too.

Conor doesn’t fight anymore though and if he does fight, his two most likely opponents (Diaz/Khabib) wont be kicking his legs.

Fighters tend to drop their hands when they kick. Conor has a very good straight left counter, a punch that is perfect for countering kicks. If they're going to kick him, they're better served trying to kick him in the head otherwise the risk isn't worth taking.

If you're orthodox, the perfect counter to your low-kicks from a southpaw opponent is their straight left punch.

The straight left is Conor most notorious and effective strike.

A southpaw opponent with sound defensive striking and good low kicks could pick apart Conor's lead leg- but very few lightweights fit that criteria.

RDA fits that description but he also has a chin that fails him often.

When Eddie kicked him he mocked him and pushed forward. He belittled him as if they had no effect but the one solid kick Eddie landed brought Conor to one knee.

Leg kicks are a good strategy against Conor, but he uses mind-games to negate them.

oh so now aldo is super small compared to conor and isn't a " real kicker ", hahahahahahahaha jesus christ this site.

lemme guess, he also wasn't in his prime, fought different (he's always rushed in like that), was injured, fluke, etc etc.

And ?....
I enjoyed your arguments. Thanks for coming

Conor has an excellent distance and counter game, checks kicks well when in position, and punishes low kick attempts.

Rear hand power and excellent distance control are fantastic deterrents to low kicks.

Is it an MMA fight or is it a kickboxing fight? Which one? Because you're taking an MMA fighter and judging him based on kickboxers. The very fact that you need to bring up kickboxers to discredit just how amazing of a kicker an MMA fighter is, says it all.

You're saying Aldo has incomplete technique, but when his opponents used to eat his leg kicks, they sure as fuck didn't want to keep eating them. He had Faber on one leg and Lamas trying to check a feint, which set up a jab, followed by an actual leg kick.

Bad timing and distance? Did you even bother to watch the videos? Because you're utterly wrong on those fronts and the one gif you brought up doesn't say otherwise.

I guess everyone else that considers Aldo to be one of the best kickers in MMA is wrong, but you're right, frontkick. With your amazing insight and incredibly deep and accurate analysis, I'm surprised you aren't a K-1 champion that dismantled every opponent you ever faced, while blindfolded!

Lol It's all what you have ?

Your dishonnesty is on par, unless your too stupid to understand what i was saying, which i doubt.

Bye then...I'm done with you.
Last word will be yours;)

Love him or hate him, Conor is an extraordinary counter striker. Times his shots perfectly, not only off strikes but clinch attempts as well. Coupled with his solid distance control he’s a nightmare for everyone that’s not an elite wrestler or doesn’t have a concrete chin.

Khabib buttfucks him, tho.

Lol It's all what you have ?

Your dishonnesty is on par, unless your too stupid to understand what i was saying, which i doubt.

Bye then...I'm done with you.
Last word will be yours;)

Dishonesty? Where was I dishonest? Please point that out for me, bud.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The last word was already mine, since you can't refute a SINGLE thing I said, while I disproved your entire argument, not just with my opinion but actual video evidence. Those videos literally run over your entire argument, back up over them, and run over them again.

Good attempt at saving face by running away, though. "Last word is yours" lmao that's because you have nothing to say. Next time, just admit you were wrong. You'll be forgiven and all will be as it was.

lmfao stop embarrassing yourself slowbus.
i told you i have the capacity to provide arguments in english while you're still in search of something relevant to say in your own language....

funny or sad, depends on the moood

When someone is a really good kicker,its not a good idea to play that game with them. Rashad found that out when he fought Machida.

Back