Why don't fighters try tickling in MMA?

Your balls must have never dropped. Grown adults aren't ticklish 99% of the time and the 1 percent probably wouldn't be ticklish in a fist fight while their adrenaline is going.

Thats not even mentioning how stupid that question is. When have you ever seen a person locked in a sub not trying to fight the hands or escape (dumbass chiesa excluded). If you aren't defending the sub properly, you are either going to go to sleep or get your shit snapped by the time your dumb ass even remembers to try tickling. Have you ever had a world class grappler lock a submission in on you? If you don't immediately start defending properly the only thing you will be doing with your hands is tap tap tap bro.

Lol relax meathead

Tickling reflexes usually target the balls. Its coded in the floppy fish escape.

I would piss everywhere; are there rules against pissing?

Adrenaline. Also it makes the other guy angry as fuck

Yes.
New unified rules of MMA said:
Loss of Bodily Function Control

“If a combatant, during a round, visibly loses control of a bodily function (i.e. vomit, urine, or bowels), the fight shall be stopped by the referee and the combatant shall lose the contest by TKO,” reads the proposed new rule.

If a fighter loses bodily function control between rounds, the ringside physician will be called. Vomiting, for example, can be a sign of concussion. If the physician does not clear the fighter, the fight ends via TKO.

Risky to extend ur arms for the tickle while leaving ur face open and getting ktfo. Fans will think ur a pussy,also.

Sherdoggers are excellent troll bait.

imagine reading someones record and seeing: submission (tickling) :p

Legit laughed out loud. That's some outside the box thinking, when a dude has your back with the hooks in why not just shit yourself. We're coming up with groundbreaking techniques for escapes right here right now bro!

I want a new organization where real fighting like tickling and water sports is allowed

Like to get out of submissions and stuff. Or to trigger a scramble on the ground. There's nothing in the unified MMA rules against this.
Not entirely implausible. I could see a situation where a dude has got his opponent's back late in the fight. The opponent is tired, dumped of adrenaline, he's fending off the choke, but then, dude slides just enough of his fingers to reach the throat and tickle the shit out of that mofo. Defenses temporarily down in mid-giggle, fighter #1 quickly capitalizes and clenches the rear-naked for a stunningly cunning victory!
If that doesn't work, try a titty-twister to weaken his cardio.

Back