Why don't Diaz bro's fight much?

Because they are lazy bums who spend all day smoking the devils grass

Work sucks thats why they have to pay you to do it. When you have enough not to work most people stop. It's callled retirement. Then you can do what you want. Thats where they are at.

It's all about the money now

Nick Diaz currently on a 3 fight losing streak and doesn't wanna fight. Probably spends more time at the club than the gym. Doubt he can beat any top 10 fighters. He had hype years ago but he was overrated, who did he ever beat? Paul Daley, BJ Penn... Nick Diaz has a losing UFC record he's 5-7

I'm sure Nick Diaz would show up for the right paycheck but who can he fight at this point.

Doubt Nate Diaz ever fights anyone that is not Conor Mcgregor, UFC paid him like shit for years. I can understand him waiting for the Mcgregor fight, he wants to get paid and no one else will get him paid like Mcgregor. Nate Diaz might have made more in his 1st Mcgregor fight than he did in his whole career prior.

I'm honestly sick of fighters begging for money fights though, they sound desperate and broke.
He made Condit look like a running bitch in pure striking match, got robbed.I'm not saying Condit got dominated, but he lost that fight.Daley got KO'd with brawl which was hist strong point.Give a man some credit

Because they are lazy bums who spend all day smoking the devils grass
I wouldn't call the guys who competed in triathlon while they weren't fighting lazy guys.Nate told at his worst day he trains for 2 hours.I fear Nick is doing pretty much nothing now, but I wouldn't call them lazy.

Back