Why doesn't WME hire Jessica penne as a ring girl?

Im any mall you will see 10 women hotter than any wmma fighter in the history of time.

Prime Gina was fucking gorgeous though.
This. I don't get why guys drool over girls like Miesha like she's the hottest. Also, boob jobs ruin girls.

Cuz there's a million other "pretty" girls who can do it for a fraction of the price, and with waaaaaaay less attitude.

This. I don't get why guys drool over girls like Miesha like she's the hottest. Also, boob jobs ruin girls.

Idk man. Maybe something about the tough factor. Like knowing a fighter could kick ass plays into their view. Idk but based solely on looks, wmma is not winning any pageants. It's ok though because it's the fight game.

Because she is mine.

And the nose is a plus.

What makes you think she can handle the rigors involved with being a ring girl? She's shown toughness and heart in her fights but that won't prepare her for the pressure and skill required to carry pieces of cardboard around the octagon.

Damn op,you have some low standards. Look at her face god damn it im going to hide under bad tonights. Hope her nose doesnt find me..

Because they'd have to put a bag on her head, which would be seen as offensive in these modern times.

Her Body is fantastic But sadly her face suffers from the Meisha curse!!

Probably because her face looks like Sonny bono after he hit the tree. She's built like a brick shithouse though.

Back