Why doesn't UFC.com have Woman's featherweight rankings?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If you are going to make a new division at least put some time into it and getting a rankings to start with on your website?

Why are the ladies so overlooked by UFC? Is this truly a 3 woman division they have found no one else that wants to fight at 145? Surely there are other women who want to fight here.

If you are going to make a new division at least put some time into it and getting a rankings to start with on your website?

Why are the ladies so overlooked by UFC? Is this truly a 3 woman division they have found no one else that wants to fight at 145? Surely there are other women who want to fight here.
There's a lady who works construction in my city...can't remember her name...she's been known to get into bar fights with guys, and has a few unsanctioned fights with some other local tough girls. She's currently #6 IN THE WORLD in the latest UFC WMMA FW rankings, which are due out in a few days. The UFC really wants to come out with some WMMA FW rankings for you people, but I think they're rushing things a bit.

Because they haven't signed #DatASS Megan Alexander yet !!!

Womens FW is the strangest most inexpliable division in the entire history of the UFC.

Even Flyweight had more fighters at its debut. But women's FW has 2 active and one MIA. 3 total fighters. What's going on? I understand the point is to put a shiny belt on Cyborg and I truly do believe she can be a major draw but people aren't that gullible to buy this as an actual functioning division

Surely there are other women who want to fight here.

fbz_b0bbb10e25ce809ca2a687c452396455.jpg

Back