why doesn't the UFC..( updated) usada bones..

Legit companies don't taint there products. It's usually brands that are trying to make a name for themselves have tainted supplements. I bodybuild and hang with bodybuilders, we all know what companies have tainted supplements.
You bodybuild and hang with bodybuilders and know what companies have tainted supplements , but you don't know how muscle pharm actually spells it's product name ? Seems legit .

You bodybuild and hang with bodybuilders and know what companies have tainted supplements , but you don't know how muscle pharm actually spells it's product name ? Seems legit .

I don't take MP, sorry

I don't take MP, sorry
I don't take it either , their products are shit , but at least know who or what you're talking about . What class do you compete in ? And I'm a little curious as to what supplement companies you think are slinging "tainted" product.

I don't think tainted supplements is the actual problem. It's just the excuse.
Should the UFC also supply dick pills?
Next excuse will be, someone slipped it into my drink!

I don't take it either , their products are shit , but at least know who or what you're talking about . What class do you compete in ? And I'm a little curious as to what supplement companies you think are slinging "tainted" product.

Well i actually would just take the real stuff. (Test) winstrol etc.. little supplement companies get shut down by fda when they are using pre hormones.

I haven't competed yet. But i would be feather probably.

Does anyone still believe athletes get flagged because of Tainted Whey Protein Supplements...?

ldWLZ.gif

Lolol this is only just scratching the surface of issues with testing fighters in the UFC.....although you are right that makes sense to me.
I wonder what happen if one of those came up tainted legitimately.

You are not understanding & it won't stop fighters from cheating anyway

You cannot do that
UFC cannot control what brand fighters consume 24/7/365
The same way they cannot control anything else away from fight week.

It is not a very thought out post man

What is next?
Fighters are not allowed to eat McD only BK bc UFC says so?

It's actually not a bad idea.

Yes fighters will still cheat. But the excuses don't fly when your list of supplements is like 10 instead of the hundreds + avail today. There's food. And there's other things you put in your body. It should be pretty clear what those other things allowed are. I know that it's clear now but there are too many gray areas and tainted supplements excuses.

It's actually not a bad idea.

It is a ridiculous idea

UFC cannot tell fighters what brand of supplements they can consume & that they can only use that brand.
The premise is insane from the get go.
It will never be allowed

It is a ridiculous idea

UFC cannot tell fighters what brand of supplements they can consume & that they can only use that brand.
The premise is insane from the get go.
It will never be allowed
It won't. I agree.

I only mean it does simplify what is becoming a big issue.

It won't. I agree.

I only mean it does simplify what is becoming a big issue.

But if it cannot happen, then the idea makes no sense ;)

But if we wanted to make believe it could happen, it still makes no sense.
Tainted supplements are not done on purpose (lol)
if UFC says "only take BRAND X" that does not mean BRAND X could never have a tainted batch & then all the fighters that fail can sue UFC because UFC wouldn't let them use another brand.

Every angle on this is not thought-out.

I think the UFC is ok with fighters dick-pilling their way out of suspensions. I doubt they like USADA and they brought them in only before the selling the company to give an impression of legitimacy.

I doubt they like USADA and they brought them in only before the selling the company to give an impression of legitimacy.

That makes no sense
They had 2 of their biggest draws on one fight card test positive before the WME deal was finalized.

If WME wasn't on board, they would not have purchased UFC.

Back