Why doesn't khabib just move to Welterweight?

Mitchy B

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He matches up well with everyone in the division. He wouldn't have to worry about cutting weight as much. Only thing that would concern is the amount of high- level striking at the top of the division.

How do you guys think he would do in the Welterweight division?

Because if he barely makes weight he assumes he has advantage over everyone

because his streght is grappling and control which is harder to implement on bigger opponents

He'd rather overcome his tiramizu addiction.

because his streght is grappling and control which is harder to implement on bigger opponents
I don't think he would have a problem taking people down at WW. If he doesn't cut so much weight he would be even stronger than he is now.

And “fight”’guys his own size? He didn’t get a 20-0 record with that crazy talk.

...because only a fight with Conor and a potential rematch if he wins will make his "red pantie" dreams come true.

And “fight”’guys his own size? He didn’t get a 20-0 record with that crazy talk.
He would still be able to take Lawler/Thompson to the ground and maul them

khabib is scurred. scurred as fuck of moving up. everyone there would take his soul. like mike perry. khabib ain't want none of that.

Because even tho he is Muslim he isn't as explosive as the #champ
giphy.gif

Woodley is 200lbs he say to a Bisping. He should move to MW

Since people anointed him as the future lw champ, he wouldn't want to start over in a new division. He's too unreliable to trust anymore in my book. How do you not have your diet together for your first title shot, he's not a champion

Ye
I don't think he would have a problem taking people down at WW. If he doesn't cut so much weight he would be even stronger than he is now.

Yeah not like we suggest he go MW. Or LHW. A LHW huge to him but WW not much so

Back