Why doesn't Ken-Flo man-up and get back into the cage to teach Colby Covington a lesson? Cowardice?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I know that if somebody disrespected me the way that Colby did to Ken-Flo, saying I'm going around on my hands and knees, I sure wouldn't be happy about it and I'd definitely do something about it.

Sticks and stones I know, but this is different. This is a personal attack that can only be defended by beating up the aggressor.

However, it seems that along with giving up his aspirations of being a UFC champion, Kenny Florian also gave up his balls along the way. So sad.

Thoughts? Would you like to see Ken-Flo back in the octagon?

He retired years ago with back issues. Those don't typically heal easily so I doubt he could get through a real training camp, especially one that involves a ton of wrestling.

Cheese gets KO'd by a lead hook, in similar fashion to Guida. Even in his advanced age Kennys striking in slick enough to kick Colbys (heh, Colby) ass.

I know that if somebody disrespected me the way that Colby did to Ken-Flo, saying I'm going around on my hands and knees, I sure wouldn't be happy about it and I'd definitely do something about it.

Sticks and stones I know, but this is different. This is a personal attack that can only be defended by beating up the aggressor.

However, it seems that along with giving up his aspirations of being a UFC champion, Kenny Florian also gave up his balls along the way. So sad.

Thoughts? Would you like to see Ken-Flo back in the octagon?

he retired years ago because of a bad back, and his best weight was 155
i think both of them have better to do than fighting each other lol

Being in this thread feels like I'm sitting at a middle school lunch table...

Why didn't Colby "man-up" and fight Werdum in the streets?

There's your answer.

I don't wanna here this guys voice again in his corner...
eb1269e6d6abbd4e519bfae68559213f.jpg

Hes not worth the time. Dudes the poor man Chael in every way

Lmfao Fuck Kenny Florian.The guy is a douche.Its funny you think after years of retirement that he came come back and kick Colby's ass.

Back