Why doesn't Dominick Cruz have a fight scheduled?

He's going to rematch Cody, because we know Dillasnake couldn't even beat a Cruz coming off a 3 year lay off, no way he stands a chance against Cody Neck Tats.

If Cody beats TJ and beats Cruz again he is hands down the BW GOAT

Suck it haters

You must not have watched Cruz Faber 2. Also His fight against mm wasn't anything to write home about.

i mean he clearly won the 2nd faber fight and he did the same vs MM, even more so. Not sure what was so close about those.

He's letting his plantar fasciitis heal up and waiting for the winner of TJ and Cody. Also probably healing emotionally from getting beat up by an illiterate with a necktat.

Came down with a case of Rondaitus
{<RR}<{cruzshake}>

Jk. I like Dom, but he doesn't deserve winner of Tj/Cody. Cody clearly beat him. TJ didn't get a rematch, and had to fight 2 other guys to get his title shot...amd his loss to Dom was a razor thin decision.
Dom should fight winner of Rivera/Almeida

1) He didnt deserve immediate rematch with Cody
2) Never granted a rematch for TJ which was a very close fight. TJ had to beat two top 5 guys in Assuncao and Lineker to get a title shot again
3) Ducked Assuncao and Rivera

Dom is too entitled, fight top 5 guys and earn your way up

cuz he will get his ass kicked by everyone in the top 7 but TJ

He originally stated his attention to wait for Cody/TJ and challenge the winner

Nothing about that garbrandt fight made me think Cruz can do anything in a rematch. He should stay active while he still has working knees.

I love Dom and I know a lot of people had TS coming off losses,but I think he should fight someone before fighting for the title again. I don't know,Rivera-Almeida winner? Caraway? Assunçao?

He cant fight. He tore his ACL in both knees last week.

Back