Why doesn't Billy Joe Saunders fight Danny Garcia?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Saunders is loosely linked to Fury & Angel Garcia all along said Fury was a bum.

The 2 best trash talking camps in boxing.

Danny is about as consistent as pigeon shit.

Good fighter but my god. He literally hasnt had a good showing against top competiton since the matty fight. I kinda want to see him in another camp tbh.

Bjs sucks so maybe danny could win? the size difference would be kinda ludicrous though.

How about they all just stay in their respective weight classes?

Because BJS is hoarding his precious...and doesn't wish to be concussed.

He wants Amir Khan... Danny ain't making him a bigger name. So in his mind, there's no point.

Because he doesn't have a hope in hell of beating Jacobs and will hold on to that belt and defend it against soft touches until it's time to cash out.

Danny Cherries Only Garcia and BJS both fight nobodies 90% of the time so I doubt the two can crushers are interested in getting it on with each other in the ring.

Plus they are a couple of weight classes apart and BJS has much bigger cash out opponents to pick from then some kid coming off a loss who probably couldn't even make 160 without going the Mikey Garcia route and filling up with carbs and baby fat.

Saunders is loosely linked to Fury & Angel Garcia all along said Fury was a bum.

The 2 best trash talking camps in boxing.

beacause the risk for danny is not worth the money fight is not a big draw outside uk /thread

I don't know if Danny's big philly nuts can handle being punched.

I hope Thurman moves up and fights Jacobs and Spence moves up and fights whatever Charlo is at 160 (probably wins that one...)

Think Manny Pacquiao can move up and fight Willie Monroe Jr too?

How about BJS fights a top guy in the middle weight division.

I hope Thurman moves up and fights Jacobs and Spence moves up and fights whatever Charlo is at 160 (probably wins that one...)

Thurman has said he doesn't plan to move up. Only when he achieves greatness at WW will he even consider it.

Thurman has said he doesn't plan to move up. Only when he achieves greatness at WW will he even consider it.

I was mostly joking because welterweights (Khan and Brook) were moving up two weight classes and fighting middleweights that were not fighting each other. I figured, why not throw more welterweights up there

I was mostly joking because welterweights (Khan and Brook) were moving up two weight classes and fighting middleweights that were not fighting each other. I figured, why not throw more welterweights up there

I would like to see a Thurman or Errol face Canelo. That's if Canelo isn't stuck on fighting near-retirees or people totally weight-drained.

I'd love to see Lemieux smash BJS. We know one thing, Angel would slap BJS's brat kid if he ever punched Danny in the nuts.

Back