Why does TJ/Duane act like Cruz fight was a robbery???

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
IMG_3152.JPG

Heard them say it a few times and I was extremely curious where they got that idea from. Competitive fight that most people thought Cruz won

because they love creating drama thats why

because he's fake and playing the victim bro

he was never HANGING WITH THE BOIIIIIIZ

It was a close fight but Cruz won 3 rounds.

TJ played right into Cruz's game....Cruz did not look the same or as sharp vs necktats....might have been injured there.

Bad gameplan vs Cody. Cruz has never brawled like that before terrible idea

Cody just looked way faster too
Tho

It was a close fight but Cruz won 3 rounds.

TJ played right into Cruz's game....Cruz did not look the same or as sharp vs necktats....might have been injured there.
He did look awkward against Cody didn't he? I mean more than normal anyway. Some say Cody was just that skilled, but Don did have both ankles taped up, so... hard to say.

As far as the original topic, yeah it was a close fight, but I gave Cruz the nod as well. He just looked untouchable for the most part.

He did look awkward against Cody didn't he? I mean more than normal anyway. Some say Cody was just that skilled, but Don did have both ankles taped up, so... hard to say.

As far as the original topic, yeah it was a close fight, but I gave Cruz the nod as well. He just looked untouchable for the most part.

Yeah could be injury could be skill could be a lot of things but the speed advantage Cody had against Dom was huge

At the time I saw it, I thought it was cleary TJ. I just remember thinking Cruz threw more punches but was missing a lot more with less power. I'll have to watch it again but I dunno.