why does this sight omit ENFUSION???? ONLY BS GLORY both went head to head on saturday

rob 234

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
what was the better event and head liner ,,, glory 45 amsterdam or enfusion 53 Belgium
match making alone i would give to enfusion , overall fights enfusion...
glory is bleeding talent and enfusion ,, wow first time i saw Superbon ,,, best in the world by a long shot ,,,
amsterdam attendance 2100 out of 2500 ,,,ruffly
enfusion 5000 sell out ,,,
bye bye glory not much time left in your investors !!!!!!!

I thought enfusion was better,the fights are more fluid and the refs don't interrupt the flow as often. but they look cheap as hell...the lights,the videos,the entire production was really meh..

Anyone got vods? I haven't even seen Jomthong's fight with Khamal yet....

Yeah I watched Enfusion over the Glory maincard. Not necessarily because it was better but because it's a fucking pain in the ass to try and watch Enfusion when it's not live.

wow first time i saw Superbon
Funny you make this thread and say shit like this though. Bon fights regularly and on better events (Kunlun) so why not watch him before?

Enfusion employees are the funniest ones in my experience. "Why don't people talk about/watch/appreciate Enfusion?!?!?!" Meanwhile bumped into Enfusion people who haven't even known K-1 Japan was a thing nor do they seem to watch Kunlun. Both of which are more accessible for viewing than Enfusion is.

Haha, good joke, when did Enfusion ever have 5000 in the attendance? The hall in Antwerpen is rather smaller.

They would do better, but they choose to promote only Moroccans. Morocco all the way, it"s boring. In the Netherlands.

And what"s happening to Jahfarr Wilnis since he had family problems? This is just pathetic to lose to Tavares IN THE HW. Tavares is an average LHW.

Last edited:
The guys who gave Jaraya a slap on the wrist for attacking a judge? Not my style.

Enfusion has a long way to go production wise.

The guys who gave Jaraya a slap on the wrist for attacking a judge? Not my style.
Nope!! In the Netherlands he is suspended by the commission. Enfusion wipes his ass with the suspension and ignores the fact that the little shit needs to be taught some discipline and keeps on placing him on cards outside the Netherlands..

what was the better event and head liner ,,, glory 45 amsterdam or enfusion 53 Belgium
glory is bleeding talent and enfusion ,, wow first time i saw Superbon ,,, best in the world by a long shot ,,,

Bull shit! Glory was completly sold out. We had 1 fighter at the event and he needed more ticktets for his supporters, but Glory didn't had anything left anymore..

Bull shit! Glory was completly sold out. We had 1 fighter at the event and he needed more ticktets for his supporters, but Glory didn't had anything left anymore..
you saw empty seats clearly on tv ,,,, so that can not be true ,, just look at the ziggo reply and you will see,, i am not wrong ,

Haha, good joke, when did Enfusion ever have 5000 in the attendance? The hall in Antwerpen is rather smaller.

They would do better, but they choose to promote only Moroccans. Morocco all the way, it"s boring. In the Netherlands.

And what"s happening to Jahfarr Wilnis since he had family problems? This is just pathetic to lose to Tavares IN THE HW. Tavares is an average LHW.
attendance is true for enfusion,,,, was a full ,,
yes to many moroccans ,,,, i will lean to agree, but ok
wilnis, he tryed to cut down the ring but tavares was quick in and out, not sure about family live , but sad to know

Yeah I watched Enfusion over the Glory maincard. Not necessarily because it was better but because it's a fucking pain in the ass to try and watch Enfusion when it's not live.

Funny you make this thread and say shit like this though. Bon fights regularly and on better events (Kunlun) so why not watch him before?

Enfusion employees are the funniest ones in my experience. "Why don't people talk about/watch/appreciate Enfusion?!?!?!" Meanwhile bumped into Enfusion people who haven't even known K-1 Japan was a thing nor do they seem to watch Kunlun. Both of which are more accessible for viewing than Enfusion is.
i have only heard of him and from a friend whom said he is hands down the best ,,, well his fling knee is faster then some people jab,,, but i can not follow everything k-1 is not what is was , it is a shadow of its former glory ,, the china one is much better, Kunlun is much better, but every region has it this is better watch this watch that, i just like to follow great fights and fighters,, and superbon i will follow more closely cheers superbon i am a fan for you

Anyone got vods? I haven't even seen Jomthong's fight with Khamal yet....
no not yet but what a fighter a level better then Khamal ,,,, wow superbon best in the world will show it december for sure , his fling knee faster then peoples jab ,

Nothing was ommited by this "sight." Anybody is free to make a thread discussing any upcoming or live event.

So why didn't you @rob 234 ?

Nothing was ommited by this "sight." Anybody is free to make a thread discussing any upcoming or live event.

So why didn't you @rob 234 ?
i honestly do not know who and how this sight operates , if it is a business sight or a fan based sight open to anyone. this is my first forum post,
like all comments, from different people, do my best to answer what i can ,
cheers

I preferred to watch Glory 45 card live Saturday afternoon since I am more invested in the promotion and on the fights, but the Enfusion 53 card looks good too, so I will hope to catch the re-broadcast on BoxNation on Wednesday afternoon.

i honestly do not know who and how this sight operates , if it is a business sight or a fan based sight open to anyone. this is my first forum post,

no it isnt

you do realize that anyone can just click on your name and read your post history, right?

this was your first post, November 2016, and you have posted 43 more times since then.
Glory vs. Enfusion

Since you work for enfusion...

I've been looking for where to watch enfusion reality (the complete series) for months...send me dvds?

Since you work for enfusion...

I've been looking for where to watch enfusion reality (the complete series) for months...send me dvds?
on facebook enfusionlive posts some fights , if you want whole events enfusion-live.vod has all fight and history.
or last some fights on you tube cheers

Back