Why does Sheamus have a job?

Yeah, literally ending a top draws career is a positive note to this guy.
Daniel Bryan's constant refusal to tone down his style ended his career. He himself cited seamus as his favourite opponent likely because he was willing to work stiff with him despite what the company wanted.

Daniel Bryan's constant refusal to tone down his style ended his career. He himself cited seamus as his favourite opponent likely because he was willing to work stiff with him despite what the company wanted.

Or to save face because the company asked him. Who knows.

The guy is a good worker, and has a great look. Rollins destroys Balor, Cena, Sting, and himself twice and nothing is said about him lol. Nakamura almost blinded Austin Aries and that is fine?

Things happen, people get injured. Look at Samoa Joe. He almost killed Tyson Kidd with a muscle buster and injured Rollins in his debut.

Odd timing for this thread. I would have (and did) ask that question for years. Him teaming with Cesaro is the first interesting and entertaining thing I've ever seen him do. I love them as a team. One of the best entrances in wrestling right now too.

Itami should fired and/or shot for knocking the Revival off TV right after they came to Raw, though.

He's HHH's workout buddy.

Sheamus is the definition of average at everything...except looking the part in which he's above average. You need guys like that to fill out a card for 3 hours. Since he doesn't cause problems, he'll probably be around for a long time.

If anyone passes Vince's "airport test," it's Seamus. Big, built, unique-looking and a solid worker who can work with anyone without changing his style. When would that guy not have a job?

Sheamus = Undertaker 0.5
Remember "Mean Mark" Callous?
That's who he reminds me of.

Big jacked Irish dude working for Vince "I like big jacked Irish men because I'm Irish and gay" McMahon.

Why is this a question?

And Sheamus is really big up close.

I like him ok. He does some appearances that others don't want to do, and my kids were happy to see him at autorama a few years back. Yes, you shouldn't be kicking out other guys teeth in pro-wrestling; it doesn't make you tough, and the industry undertone that it somehow does is bushleague and.. weird. PW is weird like that, however. You can get more unwarranted respect for a headlock hip toss in a back room scuffle than in 3 years of solid in ring work where nobody gets sidelined. It's kind of goofy. *shrugs*

I like Shaemus but nobody is getting over whose gimmick is to flip flop from face to heel every 6 months.

I don't see an issue with his wrestling but his character sucks.

IDK

don't know WHY the hell they gave him the belt last year

IDK

don't know WHY the hell they gave him the belt last year

I'm pretty sure that's just a soft reset, the buildup for a main event feud fell apart so they put the belt on an established guy in the short term to preserve more interesting showdowns for a time when they can be properly marketed.

Back