Why does Sheamus have a job?

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't have a gimmick that sells. He can't work in the ring, he ended Daniel Bryans career in WWE and he just kicked Jeff straight in the fucking head while he was just sitting there. There is absolutely nothing special about this guy. He's a damn train wreck in the ring. The guy needs to just be fired or go to MMA and get his head beat in so he understands what the fuck he is doing to other guys.

There is no way he's worth whatever he's being paid. I don't know why anyone would want to work a program with him. He's with one of the best workers the company has in Cesaro and he hasn't learned a damn thing in over a year.

He doesn't have a gimmick that sells. He can't work in the ring, he ended Daniel Bryans career in WWE and he just kicked Jeff straight in the fucking head while he was just sitting there. There is absolutely nothing special about this guy. He's a damn train wreck in the ring. The guy needs to just be fired or go to MMA and get his head beat in so he understands what the fuck he is doing to other guys.

There is no way he's worth whatever he's being paid. I don't know why anyone would want to work a program with him. He's with one of the best workers the company has in Cesaro and he hasn't learned a damn thing in over a year.
Why do they still employ Seth Rollins? Or Hideo Itami?

LOL the name and whining about someone working stiff.

Lameus sucks
Reigns sucks

They all mostly suck

Except AJ and Brock. And a few more.

Post thread with questioning OP.....claims troll job when answered. <YeahOKJen>

Itami doesn't work too stiff, in fact his entire NXT run he's held back quite a bit. Rollins' doesn't work too stiffsky either. He and Cena and an incident and the Sting thing and that's it as far as I remember. Sting should have said he wasn't going to take the buckle bump. He should have said something. Communication is key in wrestling. Sting after being around so long knows that.

I also asked why SHEAMUS specifically have a job with the company. Not the other two. So answer that question.

Itami doesn't work too stiff, in fact his entire NXT run he's held back quite a bit. Rollins' doesn't work too stiffsky either. He and Cena and an incident and the Sting thing and that's it as far as I remember. Sting should have said he wasn't going to take the buckle bump. He should have said something. Communication is key in wrestling. Sting after being around so long knows that.

I also asked why SHEAMUS specifically have a job with the company. Not the other two. So answer that question.
He's a giant Irishmen who can work....he's got a job for life.

Giving Seth Rollins excuses for two incidents and viliainize Sheamus citing two incidents is hilarious.

Itami broke dash wilders jaw recently, even Nakamura broke Austin Aries orbital socket, does that mean they're reckless too? Or is this just a case of justifying the removal of someone, you dont like and using isolated incidents as examples of why? Which is why I used others as examples to point out such hypocrisy.

Sheamus was on top when I started to watch again.

Luckily, when you don't expose yourself as someone that doesn't draw, you end up tagging in the mid card eventually.

I've never, ever been excited to see Sheamus.

He is a good worker. Great, in fact. He's just got a bland, boring character that will never get over.

As for why he's still there, getting world title pushes every other year, ask HHH.

Sheamus was on top when I started to watch again.

Luckily, when you don't expose yourself as someone that doesn't draw, you end up tagging in the mid card eventually.

I've never, ever been excited to see Sheamus.
I don't remember him being as stiff back then. I don't know what changed with him

He's a giant Irishmen who can work....he's got a job for life.

Giving Seth Rollins excuses for two incidents and viliainize Sheamus citing two incidents is hilarious.

Itami broke dash wilders jaw recently, even Nakamura broke Austin Aries orbital socket, does that mean they're reckless too? Or is this just a case of justifying the removal of someone, you dont like and using isolated incidents as examples of why? Which is why I used others as examples to point out such hypocrisy.

Again, stop deflecting to other wrestlers. What about Sheamus makes him a good worker?

I open that question to literally anyone in this thread. The dude is the drizzling shits. His strikes are shit, his pacing is dog shit, he doesn't know how to work a crowd, his transitions are pretty bland, he can't draw flies to shit.

Again, stop deflecting to other wrestlers. What about Sheamus makes him a good worker?

I open that question to literally anyone in this thread. The dude is the drizzling shits. His strikes are shit, his pacing is dog shit, he doesn't know how to work a crowd, his transitions are pretty bland, he can't draw flies to shit.

If his strikes are shit, why is he knocking out teeth? <OKC16>

If he can't connect, why did he put on better matches with Big Show the same time CM Punk was feuding with Daniel Bryan? <{yearp}>

they worked out once, and there is nothing great about his work. I'm not saying this as a subjective opinion. The dude is dog shit.
They're friends and he's liked backstage. They were undercutting punk to gift him movie roles. I agree his mic skills suck and he's a dead character who will never main event again but he has a place on the roster.

As others have said he's Trips workout buddy, he's also very respected backstage and a lot of people enjoy working with him. He's carried himself well for the company and the higher ups like him as he's low maintenance, he's also a believable power house who can he elevated at any time they need. Pros outweigh the cons but that's just my opinion.

As others have said he's Trips workout buddy, he's also very respected backstage and a lot of people enjoy working with him. He's carried himself well for the company and the higher ups like him as he's low maintenance, he's also a believable power house who can he elevated at any time they need. Pros outweigh the cons but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, literally ending a top draws career is a positive note to this guy.

Yeah, literally ending a top draws career is a positive note to this guy.
Didn't write that anywhere, anyways he's a company guy so he's gonna stick around, he has been working more stiff lately but people get hurt, he's not the first or last to hurt someone. I'd bring up Rollins but he's been brought up already, dude is still a good worker but things happen.

He's a beacon to the Irish in the New York territory

Back