Why does Rousey hate Tate so much?

I think there should be some kind of measure for how many pages a thread about WMMA goes before different people post pics of which the MMAthletes they fancy or don't fancy. It just

NEVER

GETS

OLD

right?

on topic, I think Ronda hates Meisha because it equals $. Maybe she doesn't see it that way but if it wasn't a big money maker it wouldn't be hyped up like this by the promotion.

yeah also on topic

1. Ronda seems like an extremely competitive person probably over competitive

2. I imagine its quite easy disliking a person like tate. After all shes the kind of gal who grind her forearm into her opponent as shes getting up and the bell rings and sends her man servant to go elbow the same woman in the back of the head prior to said fight. I like miesha as a fighter but this only should cement her as a bigger douche bag out of the two.

This is jessica eye when shes not going through a weight cut sans make up
jessica_eye-540x330.png

you were saying?:redface:

LOL, "oh no you didn't"

ku-xlarge.jpg

hahahahaha

Do you think Cheal Sonnen, bisping etc trash talk their opponents because they are sexually awkward too?

It would make the entire sport a whole bunch more interesting if that were true.

Decide for yourself if "interesting," in this case, is good or bad. :D

Couldn't care less about womens MMA. They should stick to cooking.

IMHO more people believe Ronda is hot than don't, except for the haters. It's not like she looks like Cyborg!

People think she's "hot for an mma fighter" (even then she's not imo), when compared to other women in general, she's average at best. Tate on the other hand is just overall attractive and would be in any setting. Ginna Carano still holds the title for hottest female fighter ever though.

I think that Ronda has VERY high standards for other people and is genuine about compassion and caring for others. People like her react VERY negative to fake people, who put up a compassionate face for the public but in reality are mean people. When People like Ronda see through a erson like this, they will forever hate that person to a point others find the reaction very strange.

If it was some manufactured hype you would think Tate would play into it. She really doesnt and tries to be respectful even when Ronda is flipping her off. I like the "Ronda is trying to be Nick Diaz" theory.

I think that Ronda has VERY high standards for other people and is genuine about compassion and caring for others.

What are you basing all of this on? LOL!

She's a trashy woman with little class. What am I basing this on? Google search for her comments on Cris "Cyborg."

She also has low self confidence and is very jealous and bitter about women who look better than her. (e.g. Miesha.)

People like her react VERY negative to fake people, who put up a compassionate face for the public but in reality are mean people. When People like Ronda see through a erson like this, they will forever hate that person to a point others find the reaction very strange.

LOL!

Tate's better looking, comes across better, speaks better, and would be more marketable if Rousey wasn't the better fighter in every possible way.

Ronda wants to be all the things Tate is better than her at while being a better fighter.

Actually, Tate is pretty damn dull and could never be more marketable than Ronda because Rondas current behaviour is part of her marketability.

No one would talk about this fight if Ronda had not done her thing over the last two years

Actually, Tate is pretty damn dull and could never be more marketable than Ronda because Rondas current behaviour is part of her marketability.

No one would talk about this fight if Ronda had not done her thing over the last two years

Ronda is only marketable until she loses. After that she loses all her luster and just appears a trashy brat that was exposed.

Anyway I think Ronda hates Tate because she is basically jealous of her. She knows she is prettier and also she is probably mad that Tate is on the same stage as her without devoting her entire childhood/life to fighting.

Because the producers want her to.

It's pretty sad that there are so many people in here who genuinely think Ronda is mad at Tate for being prettier then her lol

I'm gonna use that excuse for Nick Diaz now as well. He was just mad at George because he wanted to be as pretty as George was

Just a reminder: Women would not be in the UFC had Rousey "not done her thing over the last two years". :)

I do believe she's hyping the fight, and she's trying a little too hard. Miesha hasn't been doing any work at all, it's all Rousey

Back