Why does Rousey hate Tate so much?

I've searched and I really can't seem to find a starting point to all the beef between the two.

It seems like typical female BS to me. Like Rondas almost jealous of her for no reason at all.

After watching TUF I can't stand Rousey and I hope Tate somehow beats the crap out of her. She needs to be humbled imo.

Does anyone know what sparked the beef? Or is Ronda just hating on her for no reason

Tates wanna be fighter boyfriend made a tweet about knocking Rondas teeth down her throat. So go right ahead and support a poodle and her dick of a boyfriend she has that likes to pick on women. Plus Tate is a dog.

Because she's mates with Nick Diaz and thinks it's appropriate behaviour.

Tate looks like she has had shit wiped under her nose

120723101548_ronda-rousey.jpg

Because she is an idiot who needs to calm down.

Rhonda is an emotionally stunted child with penis envy and a huge inferiority complex.

In other words, "dat gurl cray"

Well, whatever the reason, this "hate" doesn't make me excited about their fight at all. I'm so annoyed that I have to sit through this before the MW championship fight.

Now its probably the sexist in me talking but.
*Tate is hotter, unless they're best friends, she is bound to hate on her.
*Ronda seems obsessed with her boyfriend, perhaps she likes him. Ever seen how a girl reacts to another girl that "stole" her man? yikes.
I'd say its a mix of hype and biology.

Tate is the most overrated chick on this forums (looks wise) i mean look at her godamn nose people. If it wasn't for her booty ppl would say she's hideous.

I think they're both attractive, and both can come off as unlikable. I don't really give a crap about either, I just want to see them beat the shit out of each other.

Tate is the most overrated chick on this forums (looks wise) i mean look at her godamn nose people. If it wasn't for her booty ppl would say she's hideous.

Not really. Her nose is a bit long, but she's got a feminine, cute looking face, unlike Rousey, who looks pretty masculine.

MieshaTate2.jpg

173712686-mixed-martial-artis-miesha-tate-attends-espn-gettyimages.jpg

Back