Why does Rousey hate Tate so much?

It's all for show.

Miesha's only relevant because of Ronda, so she plays to that.

Most of Ronda's interviews that don't involve Miesha are very pleasant, besides her story about her father dying, that was sad.

For some reason, Ronda never let go of her hate from their first meeting. But something has changed - and I don`t know exactly when - it used to be Ronda giving verbal jabs and smirking and Tate would pout and act all upset. Now it`s the other way around. And Tate does give her share of hate-provoking comments. I remember one interview when Tate said something to the effect of: Well, Ronda keeps commenting about Brian because she`s jealous of our relationship...just look at her, there`s no way she could keep a man around for very long.That`s the kind of comment that makes some people say red and dream about dismembering their enemy. In this case, Ronda really can dismember Tate by pulling her arm off in the cage.

Jarl

I've searched and I really can't seem to find a starting point to all the beef between the two.

It seems like typical female BS to me. Like Rondas almost jealous of her for no reason at all.

After watching TUF I can't stand Rousey and I hope Tate somehow beats the crap out of her. She needs to be humbled imo.

Does anyone know what sparked the beef? Or is Ronda just hating on her for no reason
At her core, Ronda probably didn't grow up as a "hot chick" and thus she has significant issues with women who appear to be attractive to men. She probably sees Miesha this way.

...or Ronda just has a horrible attitude in general and Tate is the latest person standing in her eyesight.

I lean for the latter. It will catch up to her eventually.

she wants to make tate get emotionally reckless in the fight. also to intimidate. She covered it in the show but people ignore that and point at ronda's middle finger to call her 'mentally unstable'
This is just an excuse people use for their character flaws. As always, they display the same bad attitude toward people who have nothing to do with their opponent, like in Ronda's case, trash-talking Cain Velasquez. I'm sure there are other examples also but I don't care enough to follow her.

For some reason, Ronda never let go of her hate from their first meeting. But something has changed - and I don`t know exactly when - it used to be Ronda giving verbal jabs and smirking and Tate would pout and act all upset. Now it`s the other way around. And Tate does give her share of hate-provoking comments. I remember one interview when Tate said something to the effect of: Well, Ronda keeps commenting about Brian because she`s jealous of our relationship...just look at her, there`s no way she could keep a man around for very long.That`s the kind of comment that makes some people say red and dream about dismembering their enemy. In this case, Ronda really can dismember Tate by pulling her arm off in the cage.

Jarl

I think that comment by Tate about Rousey hit home.

It's all for show.

Miesha's only relevant because of Ronda, so she plays to that.

Most of Ronda's interviews that don't involve Miesha are very pleasant, besides her story about her father dying, that was sad.

I work in Mental health ... I've had a look at Rousey's behavior as well as the back story.

It's interesting you point out the father. What actually happened as I recall is he was in horrendous pain from some sort of physical accident and then actually suicided ...

That stuff affects a person massively, Rousey was traumatized and when I see the anger/rage in her eyes I can't help but think of a lot of repressed emotional stuff going on with her.

Another interesting thing is that, as others pointed out, she switches back and forth quite quickly. Pleasant, sadistic, irrational, extreme ... someone else mentioned borderline, it could easily be a cluster B personality disorder.

That doesn't mean she won't whup Tate's ass though. I think Rhonda would cap herself if she lost. It's kind of scary to think of it, though, because almost everybody loses/gets caught at some point ... dunno how she'll handle it.

I work in Mental health ... I've had a look at Rousey's behavior as well as the back story.

It's interesting you point out the father. What actually happened as I recall is he was in horrendous pain from some sort of physical accident and then actually suicided ...

That stuff affects a person massively, Rousey was traumatized and when I see the anger/rage in her eyes I can't help but think of a lot of repressed emotional stuff going on with her.

Another interesting thing is that, as others pointed out, she switches back and forth quite quickly. Pleasant, sadistic, irrational, extreme ... someone else mentioned borderline, it could easily be a cluster B personality disorder.

That doesn't mean she won't whup Tate's ass though. I think Rhonda would cap herself if she lost. It's kind of scary to think of it, though, because almost everybody loses/gets caught at some point ... dunno how she'll handle it.

I always thought she has Aspergers, which is a type of autism. She admits herself in an interview that her mother thought she was autistic growing up because she rarely interacted with anyone.
One guy i know has aspergers and exhibit very similar behaviors.

http://www.autism.org.uk/about-auti...n-introduction/what-is-asperger-syndrome.aspx

What do you think?

If you watch TUF Ronda clearly admits herself how she doesn't understand why Miesha wants to shake her hand after their fighters fight. She said it doesn't make sense to her.
She was also convinced that Miesha was laughing at Shayna's pain when Julianna (team Tate) pulled off the upset. Miesha was actually just celebrating with her friend and teammate obviously.

Ronda confronted Miesha and said "you'll pay for smiling at my girl's pain"

Thoughts?

Average girls don't like hot girls around them TS.

Fixed.

Ronda-Rousey-ruff.jpg

mieshatate20.jpg

At her core, Ronda probably didn't grow up as a "hot chick" and thus she has significant issues with women who appear to be attractive to men. She probably sees Miesha this way.

...or Ronda just has a horrible attitude in general and Tate is the latest person standing in her eyesight.

I lean for the latter. It will catch up to her eventually.

ku-xlarge.jpg

she just does-tate talks a lot as well

Didn't Tate also spout something about Judo (and every other martial art) being inferior to wrestling?

Ronda hates Tate about as much as Tyson wanted to eat Lewis' children.

...it's mainly for the hype I imagine, she might not like Tate buy I think she's playing it up a bit. C'mon, women's MMA is finally a draw for people because of this 'rivalry'. Rousey and Tate gonna get paid!

Rhonda has a major chip on her shoulder and well seems to have the intelligence of a hamster

Because she is a hysterical woman and women can't think straight. They can barely even think

I've searched and I really can't seem to find a starting point to all the beef between the two.

It seems like typical female BS to me. Like Rondas almost jealous of her for no reason at all.

After watching TUF I can't stand Rousey and I hope Tate somehow beats the crap out of her. She needs to be humbled imo.

Does anyone know what sparked the beef? Or is Ronda just hating on her for no reason

Since the dawn of time, ugly girls have been jealous of attractive girls.

because she's an ass.

i mean, ronda's an ass.

miesha's got an ass.

She really wants to be a female Diaz, which means being an unstable and comically, cartoonishly unpleasant person. She also wants to hype the fight (and TUF), like a good employee.

This.

Plus I think she's a bit more insecure than Diaz.

Back