Why does Rousey hate Tate so much?

HiMyNameIs***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've searched and I really can't seem to find a starting point to all the beef between the two.

It seems like typical female BS to me. Like Rondas almost jealous of her for no reason at all.

After watching TUF I can't stand Rousey and I hope Tate somehow beats the crap out of her. She needs to be humbled imo.

Does anyone know what sparked the beef? Or is Ronda just hating on her for no reason

It's all Ronda. She's psycho. The fame got to her head. She ain't 100 dawg.

She really wants to be a female Diaz, which means being an unstable and comically, cartoonishly unpleasant person. She also wants to hype the fight (and TUF), like a good employee.

The starting point is when Ronda was talking crap about Miesha on her way up when she was still fighting at 145. A lot of people believed she dropped to 135 to avoid Cyborg. And obviously Miesha hated Ronda first but that is understandable. Ronda was disrespecting the current champ.

Because you guys fall for it

Hot girls don't like hot girls around them TS.

Its called jealousy mixed with borderline personality.

Miesha has the ass of a goddess and a better body and Ronda is jealous

Because you guys fall for it

It's hype but I think the dislike is genuine on both sides. You think rr breaking Tate's arm leaves her with good feelings?

She's an emotionally stunted lesbian-in-denial, and she doesn't know how to deal with the tingly way Tate's glorious ass makes her feel.

Bcoz its all fake
And ronda is an attention whore

Back