Why does Overeem think getting KO'd is great?

Getting KO'd is great for Overeem since he just gets more exposure, he gets equal cash to lower weightclass champions despite a dozen KO losses.

People always tune up in hopes of legendary uberknee or spectacular overeem-ko-face.

This is true. Im sure if we were fighters and fought for peanuts in our 20s and now making half a million doing the only thing we know how to then we'd all have a hard time retiring too. Specially if top 10. Normal.mindsets didn't put these guys at the top. Just hard to watch sometimes.
Add to that being at the top of the game for a long time. Reem has had such a great run in many promotions I’m sure it’s hard to let go of that success and of course the money.

Three letters, starts with a C, and ends with a E...

Depends which Reem shows up. EconoReem has a chance against any HW in the UFC. Charge-forward-chin-up Reem is likely to be KO'd by a stiff wind

I would pay to see Overeem and James Thompson run at each other like a couple of rams.

You don't know what you're talking about. Have you ever been ko'd? Let me tell you it feels great.

Curtis is boring and overrated, I would not be surprised if Washereem win.

That's why he should retire. He's got money. He should stop now and enjoy what's left of his health.
Dude he's already fucked and gonna be drinking through a straw slurring his speech and not able to remember anything. A few more fights isn't going to make a difference at this point. He'll need the money anyways to help pay for special care and such.

Not sure what kind of GnP Blaydes has, but that's something Overeem has always been vulnerable to. Shogun pounded him out years ago, and Stipe did it recently. Also, this isn't the "Ubereem" who cut from 280...his TDD may not be the same without the mass/strength he once had.

Overeem is a nightmare matchup for Blaydes and Blaydes is hardly known for having power. It's actually a really smart fight for Overeem to take and one that with a win keeps him near the top.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Blaydes beat him though, but I think the matchup certainly favors Overeem.

Nice to see people are at least not calling Blaydes a bum anymore. Dude has a lot of potential.
I'd love to meet the people who say shit like that. Probably bratty little teenages with piss stained bibs on.

Like, even rank 5 - 15 of heavyweight right now are not bums. They may not be as exciting as HW used to be but they are all tough dudes who easily KO most people.

was following reems IG page dude lost so much muscle mass, is he moving back to light heavy weight?

If Blaydes KO's reem I will be genuinely surprised, and this is coming from a guy who expects everyone Reem faces to KO him.

Reem's glass chin may be his saving grace from getting CTE and other brain damage.
Glass chin because he gets KO'd by the biggest and best heavyweights in MMA? Pretty sure anyone taking a shot from those guys would be out cold. His issue is his lack of defence. Keeps his hands low way too much and thinks he can move in and out like a LW fighter. I think sometimes he forgets how big and slow he is, being 250lbs and all.

LOL at Blaydes KO Reem. He might win a decision but he is not going to KO Reem. He couldn't even finish Daniel Omielunczuk or gassed Oliynyk

This. This fight is the best thing Overeem could have hoped for. He is extremely hard to take down and his 1 weakness is his chin. He should be thanking his lucky stars here.

Back