Why does Overeem think getting KO'd is great?

Alistair%20Overeem_01.1.jpg

Overeem isn't the smartest due to all the KO's he's recieved.

LOL at Blaydes KO Reem. He might win a decision but he is not going to KO Reem. He couldn't even finish Daniel Omielunczuk or gassed Oliynyk

Blaydes will ko reem,and reem will claim Curtis tapped,but this time no submission had been applied during the match.

Anything could happen. If anything, Blaydes could survive the initial assault and turn it up later to TKO Reem. I hope im wrong. Reem should think about retiring if he can't win this one.

LOL at Blaydes KO Reem. He might win a decision but he is not going to KO Reem.
Depends which Reem shows up. EconoReem has a chance against any HW in the UFC. Charge-forward-chin-up Reem is likely to be KO'd by a stiff wind

Anything could happen. If anything, Blaydes could survive the initial assault and turn it up later to TKO Reem. I hope im wrong. Reem should think about retiring if he can't win this one.
Reem gets like 600-800k per fight, i don't think he's retiring any time soon.

That's why he should retire. He's got money. He should stop now and enjoy what's left of his health.

like the study show better to be flash KO then to have good chin and take years of damage.

LOL at Blaydes KO Reem. He might win a decision but he is not going to KO Reem. He couldn't even finish Daniel Omielunczuk or gassed Oliynyk
Both of those people are dramatically more durable than the Reem.

Honestly think Blades bit off a little too much here. Overeem is a fantastic grappler in his own right and is another atmosphere when it comes to striking.

That's why he should retire. He's got money. He should stop now and enjoy what's left of his health.
Overeem is still healither than a JDS type fighter. Overeem gets KO'ed and it's lights out, fight over, no extra damage taken. A JDS type tough mofo is going to absorb an life expectancy shortening beating and still not get KO'ed.

Last edited:
Nice to see people are at least not calling Blaydes a bum anymore. Dude has a lot of potential. That being said, I think Reem could take this one on points.

Not sure if Blaydes can get him down and if he doesn't, Reem has enough to avoid the KO loss and land frequently on Blaydes.

This is true. Im sure if we were fighters and fought for peanuts in our 20s and now making half a million doing the only thing we know how to then we'd all have a hard time retiring too. Specially if top 10. Normal.mindsets didn't put these guys at the top. Just hard to watch sometimes.

Overeem is still healither than a JDS type fighter. Overeem gets KO'ed and it's lights out, fight over, no extra damage taken. A JDS type tough mofo is going to absorb an life expectancy shortening beating and still not get KO'ed.
The problem is that he's been fighting a long time. He's taken a lot of damage and has been KO'd a lot, not to mention the miles he racks up in the gym.

For his own sake, he should retire and enjoy what he's got left. Overeem could well have Parkinson's in a few years, especially if he keeps going.

Reem's glass chin may be his saving grace from getting CTE and other brain damage.

imo reem ends up like ali in a few years.

The problem is that he's been fighting a long time. He's taken a lot of damage and has been KO'd a lot, not to mention the miles he racks up in the gym.

For his own sake, he should retire and enjoy what he's got left. Overeem could well have Parkinson's in a few years, especially if he keeps going.
Let's be serious. Whether he quits now or in say 2 years he's still most likely is going to suffer complications in health because of fighting.

Back