Why does my heart pound violently when McGregor fights?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Something I've always noticed. Whenever Conor is about to fight, during the walk out and fight announcement, and of course the fight, it is as if my heart is pounding uncontrollably. Almost as if I'm on a stage about to give a speech. If I feel this way I can't imagine what fighters feel. Anyone else get this?

I think you might be gay..
But I know for a fact you are a fan boi.

Lol I know the feeling

I used to get so nervous for GSP fights

You're invested in him, you don't want him to lose.

Back in 2000 my boy David Tua fought Lennox Lewis, i got the same feeling, when he lost, i went to my room and cried like a bitch into my pillow, lol.

Its probably because you are depressed and vicariously living through Conor to combat your denial.

Just a guess. Either that or you are gay.

Adrenaline . If you were walking out youd have a stroke.

Yes.

I'm always like that too.

First for Cain, then for GSP, now for Conor.

Anderson vs Sonnen and Weidman was also crazy.

op getting rekt lol

calm down bro

I use to feel similar, wait til all your favorite fighters begin to lose or retire, you'll get over it.

emotion investment, welcome to being a sports fan (or mcgregor, whatever)

millions of gay comments incoming, but in reality every sports fan has that same rush when they are passionate about a team, player, fighter, whatever... it's just adrenaline man

Something I've always noticed. Whenever Conor is about to fight, during the walk out and fight announcement, and of course the fight, it is as if my heart is pounding uncontrollably. Almost as if I'm on a stage about to give a speech. If I feel this way I can't imagine what fighters feel. Anyone else get this?

Latent homosexuality, and, no, I can not relate. J/k

On the real, I get that way with my favorite athletes as well. It's just nerves.

Blood is rushing to your penis.

Lol jk. I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack when Weidman fights. Can't explain why, but it's been like that every time. JJ champion as well.

Lol that's ur love and you're scared for him like the women you are jk

Back