Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

Why do you care? Just be glad he's finally set to fight again.

Maybe to build anxiety in Khabib? Khabib will be expecting Conor to talk shit so by not talking shit it's building more tension. I'd say the only time Conor will even attempt to get in Khabib's head is fight week when they're both cutting weight.

I miss Nate already, Diaz brothers would have gotten some shit going already.....Come Mcgriddle dont be scared homie

He threw a dolly with bad intentions. Actions speqk louder than words. Talk is cheap. 99 percent of all interaction is non verbal

I fully expect fake Russian and he better get on his knees and pray to allahaha

What he said makes sense, so it's delusion? Gtfo
It makes no sense to think that Kabob is going to do well in a shit talking contest with McGregor with his broken engrish. If he or you honestly believe that, you are delusional.

Wait for the press conference. this is where you'll see if khabib falls for Mcg's shit talk.

He's certainly had enough opportunities to. But when he talked about him in the past, the only things he said was that he thought he would be the one to take the LW title (this was pre-Aldo), and that he wants to see him be more active before he can commit to fighting him.

He actually predicted Khabib would have the LW title and that he would fight him. Not bad.

Conor plans to use a new tactic. Watch him present a gift to Khabib, which will contain a slice of Tiramisu

Con'er doesn't talk shit because when the Bib rapes him he wants him to be gentle. Conor will be naked except for a apron and high heels by the end of the fight

his ass still hurts after what Floyd did to him after all the trash talking and head patting. Conor is stupid, but not that stupid to look like a fool twice.

It makes no sense to think that Kabob is going to do well in a shit talking contest with McGregor with his broken engrish. If he or you honestly believe that, you are delusional.
just because Conor's native language is English doesnt really mean he is good at it. he was a fucking plumber on welfare ffs. if you think his trash talking is anything special, you are the delusional one. Conor's trash talk is grade school level.

I see fear in Conor's eyes and words...

y-y yeah.... we w-will see

So scared he signed the contract. A contract everyone said he would not sign. Hilarious since he never backed down once from anyone..

Because unlike most people think. Conor is respectful and talks trash to sell fights. He is not some disrespectful person that talks shit for no reason. They will both sell this fight good at the press conferences but after the fight they will both hug and respect each other. They know drama sells fights but to think they have real animosity towards each other is just dumb and naive

I just wonder if Conor will have the balls to go THERE....

Plenty of ammo. Especially with his wife.

Back