delete

Jones stated he took dick pills to joe rogan caus his dick was too big and he couldnt get it up.
alternatively he masked steroid use.
oh and he had the testosterone levels of a 90 year old man for the cormier fight.
and some sherbros consider him goat. omfg.

I'm all for criticizing Jones when it's due, but why do people have to find dumb shit to be mad at just to pile it on the guy. His haters seem like a live in gf that he cheated on a few years back and they never let it go. They're just consumed by it and every little thing he does they twist it and find fault when there's none to be found.

what might have been with this guy jesus

i mean yeah he has (had?) a good career, but holy hell, this guy had bud light sponsoring him and his own nike shoe

the amount of money he pissed away is insane

i hope he is happy

he looks happy

thick solid and tight

was that because he hid under the octagon at Jacksons for 12hrs when USADA rocked up?
im not surprised that the guy who doesnt value official decisions made after investigation by USADA themselves, is also the guy who believes unsubstantiated rumors with literally 0 credibility

mtr2aw.jpg

Because he is sponsored by GAT Nutrition and has a contractual obligation. Certainly it's not a good look, but it also is not proof of wrongdoing either.

He doesn't care and they pay him. They were paying him when every other company dropped him a couple years ago.

He's sponsored by Supplement companies and goes to conventions like The Arnold to promote them for money. Those other bodybuilders are also sponsored and are at the same booth so they are on the flyer.

Jones never tested positive for steroids. At least get your facts right
well, he tested for a substance that is intended to avoid roiding side effects......it doesnt help his case at all.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back