Why does Gunnar Nelson always stand like this?

Probably lordosis...educate yourselves via Google, you filthy heathens.

lordosis-300x222.gif
just because you found a name for it, doesnt mean you answer any questions. we all can see from the picture he curves his lumbar more than most people. the question is why.

and also, lordosis isnt some kind of disease or something. you wouldnt say 'yea gunnars probably got lordosis.'

The earth's magnetic pole is close to Scandinavia.

Magnets and shit

I noticed it before too, maybe he has curvature of the spine

Not sure TS, you should fight him

Anterior pelvic tilt. It's due to tight hip flexors pulling his pelvis down in the front, and a tight lower back pulling his pelvis up in the rear.

Rd didn't pick very good pics to show it....but I think the problems is gunners big Nordic joint is weighing him down
maxresdefault.jpg
That's the smallest I've ever seen it....must have been cold, cause it's usually down to his knee

Also he has fitness model posture
654516636.jpg

just because you found a name for it, doesnt mean you answer any questions. we all can see from the picture he curves his lumbar more than most people. the question is why.

and also, lordosis isnt some kind of disease or something. you wouldnt say 'yea gunnars probably got lordosis.'
the answer is because he has lordosis...

Why? Because he has lordosis.

Same reason other people have seafood allergies, psoriasis and congenital heart defects.

Would this be caused by doing too much grappling and not enough other kinds of exercise? Causing a muscle imbalance? Or more to do with genetics or a birth defect?

Rd didn't pick very good pics to show it....but I think the problems is gunners big Nordic joint is weighing him down
View attachment 288099
That's the smallest I've ever seen it....must have been cold, cause it's usually down to his knee

Also he has fitness model posture
View attachment 288101
Yeah the pelvic tilt. If he corrected it his abdomen would appear more muscular. Both him and mousasi have weird posture

Back