Why does GSP want to come back again?

Georges would turn Khabib inside out with jabs and TDD all night long.

I think he would to, but I think his waiting for the right deal where he gets better recognition with the right conditions.

His been in the game for awhile so his probably looking to be careful as well in how its all setup and who he fights and at what purse.

He’s coming back to cherry pick easy fights ala Ping and Conor.
I'm good with that. He fought a long time and defended many times. The Bisping fight, was tough even though he finished him. And before that fight happened many were saying he would lose. Ok, he dodged contenders after, but as a GSP fan, I did want him to defend at least once. As for Conor, had he won, maybe could have been possible.

He won the Welterweight belt
He defended it
He went up and won the middleweight belt
He avenged all his losses
He hasn't lost for more than a decade
He has all the money he needs
He has the fame and the respect

What are his motives?
This isn't Bisping he wants to fight, If he fights a young hungry guy like Habib, it won't be pretty for him
Because he want to challenge himself?

I know you are. I annihilate your shit posts every time. Last time, you just ran away from the discussion when it involved Aldo and GSP. Wanna try Silva and GSP now? Maybe have a chance this time?

You still scared I see. Poor little skidmark.
Lmao, you were the loser who never responded and ran away from me wrecking you like your hero ran away from the sport/USADA.

Like I said, keep insulting me while I keep wrecking you. It’s a great trade off for me.

Lmao, you were the loser who never responded and ran away from me wrecking you like your hero ran away from the sport/USADA.

Like I said, keep insulting me while I keep wrecking you. It’s a great trade off for me.
You cant wreck me when you make stupid comments like a guy ran from drug testing that he asked for and didn't come into play until 1.5 years after he retired. Literally not even discussed while he was actively fighting.

You truly are not a very smart person. Ah well, I can always rely on dummies like you to make me feel smart. Let me know when you've been watching MMA more than 10 minutes and can make 1, just 1 post on Sherdog that has any sort of thought put behind it.

lol sorry that showing a fact based on an interview isn't good enough for you.

Next time, I'll draw a picture on a piece of paper using crayons for you, so it isn't too advanced for you.

I don't need to argue with dummies. I just put them in their place with facts. That's how you win. You're welcome.
Do you really think had Conor won, GSP wouldn't be looking for that fight?

We disagree. No need to get nasty about it. Unless you aren't very secure in your position.

You cant wreck me when you make stupid comments like a guy ran from drug testing that he asked for and didn't come into play until 1.5 years after he retired. Literally not even discussed while he was actively fighting.

You truly are not a very smart person. Ah well, I can always rely on dummies like you to make me feel smart. Let me know when you've been watching MMA more than 10 minutes and can make 1, just 1 post on Sherdog that has any sort of thought put behind it.
Me constantly wrecking you > You insulting me

I rest my case.

To keep triggering his homosexually repressed haters like @Lethal Hands. They are a sad and confused bunch.

Do you really think had Conor won, GSP wouldn't be looking for that fight?

We disagree. No need to get nasty about it. Unless you aren't very secure in your position.
I am not sure how it's relevant, seeing as he also said a fight with Khabib interests him and Khabib is now the best fighter on earth so it should be considered ballsy that GSP is calling out a guy so many people are sure is going to wreck him.

Me constantly wrecking you > You insulting me

I rest my case.
Let me know when you manage to post one insightful post on Sherdog. I don't expect one so just let me know. I'll let you know if you had your first intelligent thought.

I am not sure how it's relevant, seeing as he also said a fight with Khabib interests him and Khabib is now the best fighter on earth so it should be considered ballsy that GSP is calling out a guy so many people are sure is going to wreck him.
I hope GSP is playing coy with the UFC.

I'm not a hater. I've often praised him for his wrestling, discipline and strategy. His legacy needs no additional adornments to remain incredible.

Watching him dominate wrestlers throughout his career keeps posing the challenge of who can out grapple him? That intrigues me.

I think GSP beats Conor easily, but the fight would sell huge.

Khabib on the other hand, especially at 155, is very intriguing to me.

The interview I heard yesterday was not one of a man thrilled to fight Khabib. Hopefully he is sandbagging the UFC.

pretty much this.
He is blatantly avoiding hard matches (Whittaker, Woodley) while attempting to cherry pick names he can beat.

IMO he saw an opportunity (like COnor) to make more easy money and build his "legacy".
Problem is: he is practically destroying it by hurting the sport and running away from any real competition.
lol. You are such a transparent hater.

Here lets put it in the proper context instead.

GSP as the retired WW GOAT of the UFC has decided to come out of retirement and only take big fights that are money or legacy driven. That is certainly his right as a retired fighter and the UFC can always say NO if they don't want that fight.

Many retired or near retired Fighters do the same including your crush Anderson Silva who focused on fights like Forrest while ducking Rua and Jones and then calling out GSP. Again his right as he was nearing his stated retirement.

For GSP the two biggest fights he can take coming out of retirement are the MW and LW belts for the quest to be MMA's first 3 division Champ. it would be massive for his legacy. No other fights or priority makes as much sense and if the UFC will give him both of those matches no one should be surprised he will take them. That is not ducking as he is not required to fight anyone now. That is just taking the best fights available from both a money and legacy standpoint which is exactly what he should do if the UFC will give him those fights.

lol. You are such a transparent hater.

Here lets put it in the proper context instead.

GSP as the retired WW GOAT of the UFC has decided to come out of retirement and only take big fights that are money or legacy driven. That is certainly his right as a retired fighter and the UFC can always say NO if they don't want that fight.

Many retired or near retired Fighters do the same including your crush Anderson Silva who focused on fights like Forrest while ducking Rua and Jones and then calling out GSP. Again his right as he was nearing his stated retirement.

For GSP the two biggest fights he can take coming out of retirement are the MW and LW belts for the quest to be MMA's first 3 division Champ. it would be massive for his legacy. No other fights or priority makes as much sense and if the UFC will give him both of those matches no one should be surprised he will take them. That is not ducking as he is not required to fight anyone now. That is just taking the best fights available from both a money and legacy standpoint which is exactly what he should do if the UFC will give him those fights.
Kid, don;t hurt yourself thinking.
It obviously does not work for you.

See, I am indeed a huge SIlva fan. But I am not blind, nor I am a hypocrite.

I always said out loud that I consider GSP one of the hardest working and best all around fighter ever.
And Fedor is GOAT.

You are the one justifying your hero's shortcomings.
You are the one allowing him to make a mockery of the sport that made him.

As I said, I see things for what they are. You lie and make excuses.

GSP is all about the legacy fights. He has a limited number of fights left and he plans to make them count. Imagine him beating Khabib at 155, this GOAT discussion has come to a conclusion.

Kid, don;t hurt yourself thinking.
It obviously does not work for you.

See, I am indeed a huge SIlva fan. But I am not blind, nor I am a hypocrite.

I always said out loud that I consider GSP one of the hardest working and best all around fighter ever.
And Fedor is GOAT.

You are the one justifying your hero's shortcomings.
You are the one allowing him to make a mockery of the sport that made him.

As I said, I see things for what they are. You lie and make excuses.
Oh you are a hater. There is no GSP thread where you do not come in crap on him.

Again as a retired fighter he has no obligation to fight anyone and if he never fights again he is not ducking anyone.

He can absolutely say to the UFC from retirement that I am not interest in contending in any divisions but the following legacy fights interest me... And if the UFC wants to give him those fights that is absolutely fine. If Anderson has no desire to get back into contender row at MW and vie for that Title again but instead said 'but these few fights interest me' that too would be fine and you would be the first one defending Anderson as deserving that at this point in his career. But your GSP hate blinds you in each and every thread.

Oh you are a hater. There is no GSP thread where you do not come in crap on him.

Again as a retired fighter he has no obligation to fight anyone and if he never fights again he is not ducking anyone.

He can absolutely say to the UFC from retirement that I am not interest in contending in any divisions but the following legacy fights interest me... And if the UFC wants to give him those fights that is absolutely fine. If Anderson has no desire to get back into contender row at MW and vie for that Title again but instead said 'but these few fights interest me' that too would be fine and you would be the first one defending Anderson as deserving that at this point in his career. But your GSP hate blinds you in each and every thread.

Kid, he ducked Whittaker after he signed a contract stating he would fight him.
That is blatantly ducking and contradict your excuse since no one forced him to sign that contract.

And by bypassing his old division and attempting to fight Khabib is another blatant ducking.

But keep on sucking them nuts. It's all you got.

Last edited:
If GSP was mad at the UFC for not cleaning up the company before the latest Jon Jones scandal, it's now more doubtful than ever that he will return.

Also, lol@Dana if he thinks more people want to see Khabib-Conor 2 more than Khabib-GSP 1 or Conor vs. GSP 1; or that the rematch would make more cash.

Back