Why does everyone think Khabib deserves a shot at the title?

Its funny to me that everyone wants to talk about contender legitimacy for a shot at Conor. Yet nobody wants to talk about how Conor leap frogged everyone at 155 for a title shot

Both Khabib and Ferguson deserve it. Unfortunately, they are probably gonna have to eliminate each other for it.

Khabib:
- 24-0
- 8-0 in UFC
- 8 straight wins in UFC
- 4 top 15 wins(Johnson, RDA, Healy(Rankings), Tibau)
- 3 top 10 wins(Johnson, RDA, Healy(Rankings))

Ferguson:
- 22-3
-12-1 in UFC
- 9 straight wins in UFC
- 4 top 15 wins(RDA, Barboza, Tibau, Thompson)
- 2 top 10 wins(RDA, Barboza)
- 1 top 5 win(RDA)

Let him and Ferg fight it out while McTappsy is on maternity leave

Just because Khabib says so, doesn't make it so. It's understandable for him to push his own case for the title shot but to see a bunch of shertards parrot it makes me cringe.

#1 he hasn't fought anyone in top 5 besides RDA 2 years ago

#2 his last two fights were against guys like Michael jOhnson (middling contender) and Darel horacher (who THE FK is that guy?)

LOL

Besides Ferguson, is there anyone else who deserves the shot more than Khabib?

He's undefeated, while Conor was strangled into submission, barely won the 2nd Nate fight, and got a title shot....if Conor deserved it, why the fuck doesn't Khabib?

He has been my nr pick for years now , its the way he fight the skills and power he has thats why he has been nr one for me for a long long time in LW

because he is ranked #1 and ferguson is ranked #2. but can't go wrong with either. i'm glad they are fighting for the #1 spot though. or is it for IC?

Back