Why does every 5'8 fighter have a huge reach?

How come there are no 4'5 guys in the NBA? makes no sense

My reach is about 3" more than my height. Is normal.

i am 76" tall, 84" reach and
4" cock

moral of the story? not all inches are relative

They fraud height so i could see them frauding reach. For example i don't believe Conor has a 74 inch reach. I'm 5'8 and i have a 71 inch reach which is already big for my height. Normally i should have 68. And my arms look super long on my frame. Longer than the 74 inch reach Conor has on his frame. He's also an inch taller so i could see him having a 72 inch reach. 73 tops. Only number you can trust in the UFC is weight buddeh.

They fraud height so i could see them frauding reach. For example i don't believe Conor has a 74 inch reach. I'm 5'8 and i have a 71 inch reach which is already big for my height. Normally i should have 68. And my arms look super long on my frame. Longer than the 74 inch reach Conor has on his frame. He's also an inch taller so i could see him having a 72 inch reach. 73 tops. Only number you can trust in the UFC is weight buddeh.
Why is that weird to you?Plenty of people got much longer reach than their height(including me).Nothing strange about it.

His arms are long as hell its obvious. Kevin lee is probably longest in division with 77" at 5.9
kevinlee.jpg

Marcus Brimage is 5'4 with a 71" reach and Artem Lobov is 5'9 with a 65" reach.

Sonny Liston is one of the more extreme examples, 6'1 with an 84" reach.

I'm pretty sure that in general it's diminishing returns for arm length, foot size, hand size, dick size etc.

It's very rare I see short guys of European or African descent with short reach too. It is pretty common for tall men of European descent to have short or the same reach for their height however. African descendents seem to have arms in better proportion on tall men, although still diminishing returns.

For example it's very rare I see a white fighter over 6ft with a big reach. Very rare. Under 6ft however it seems to be common. Same with hands. I have huge hands and in my experience the size difference between tall and short white guys hands is minuscule. Same for feet. Probably for penis size too. Seems to change depending on race though.

Positive Ape Index

Its an attribute to superior athletes

I am 5ft 9in and have a reach of 6ft 2in (74) I found advantages to guys of equal height when playing sports like basketball and very much so when boxing/kickboxing and even rolling as I can wrap your ass up from all kinds of ways

Reach measurements are bs. I'm 6'1" with a 78.5" reach and have visibly abnormally long arms to the point where I feel they look awkward in pictures. Some dudes claiming 78" are probably lying by a solid 2-4". Stipe is one of those guys lol

Reach means nothing because it also includes chest width. There are some barrel chested guys with short, stumpy arms and poor reach that measure out equal to taller, lankier fighters.

Rarely any fighter controls distance well, though. Especially in MMA where getting inside is more than just primarily a defensive strategy as in boxing because grappling in the clinch is legal, closing the distance quickly is a good technique so controlling distance is less common than in purely striking focused combat sports.

I'm not convinced that this is true. The distance from your axis of rotation (i.e. where your head is located) would be the same regardless of whether you have a barrel chest and short arms or a narrow chest and long arms.

I've noticed this. A lot of the fighters have much larger reaches than their height . I'm starting to think they are made up half of the time

Cody Garbrandt and Artem have t-Rex arms

Back