Why does conor get so much love for attacking Espinoza?

Your talking bollocks mate. Fight fans in the usa might automatically know who espinoza is. But there is a big wide world outside the usa. Where 'showtime' means absolutely nothing and espinoza isnt known.

Espinoza said it doesnt phase him. But it so obviously did. If you didnt see that in his interviews after the press conferences you must be blind. He was massively shook by this.

Yes conor was correct in calling him a weasel. In the first press conference espinoza made a big speech about how amazing floyd was and didnt show conor the same courtesy which he should of done as promoter of this event. The fact that conor didnt know how the press conference was going to go and that they had to give formal speechea showed a complete lack of respect and courtesy by showtime and eapinoza. He didnt treat conor with respect so got none from conor in return.

My point about connor not going against ellerby when he was bigging Floyd up is that It is ellerbys job to big Floyd up and to be on Floyds side. Where as espinoza seemed to be taking on the same role when it wasnt his place to do so. He should of been neutral and the fact that he heavily favoured floyd when he should of been neutral is a cowards trick. Again showing a complete lack of respect to conor and his team and showing espinoza up as the weasel that he is. Lol
You assume I speak of the state's. Yet, that is another thing casuals do.. assume. No, when I speak of fight fans, combat sports fans, I speak of something that is worldwide and universal, just as common sense I speak of is. Sky, Showtime in the UK is known and if one watches fights on such networks, then they know who Espinoza is, as is anyone who is a fan of boxing, as Espinoza has played key roles in many fights being made. His face might not be recognizable to the avg, but his name def is to non casuals.

If you don't know who he is, how can you say he is shook if you have never seen his interviews, have no history of the man, the way he acts or others who have said much worse to him and about him. So saying he is a shook, again, is another biased opinion with no merit or fact.

Espinoza didn't give some great speech about Floyd, he spoke truth and as I said before, he simply gave status to what each man represents in their respective disciplines. Espinoza, nor anyone from Showtime is obligated to inform Conor of anything directly, that's on Conor's management team, Dana even admitted it was his fault Conor was unprepared in LA. Espinoza and Conor both admitted to Conor not making it to a meeting he had scheduled with Espinoza prior to the press tour to do their own meet and greet. So if blame lies on anyone, truth would point to Dana, Conor and his team.

Again your point of Ellerby is your own confusion as your own biased opinions aren't truth or fact to situation at hand, so your interpretation is just your opinion and not really truth in the end, beside being truth to you and your mindset, or those like you.

Oh, you never answered any of my questions I asked in you in my last post. Yet I answered and replied to each of yours. Know facts before you give your opinion next please. I don't like either fighter and think both are corny and act ignorant.. but I can be unbiased in assessment of situation.

Last edited:
I swear his fans think hes some god for doing that. To me it was kind of funny but felt really unessasry. The guy never said one bad thing about him and did a good job of making the fight happen and changing conors bum life.

I really dont see why he needed to attack him. Dude didnt even do anything.
<{hughesimpress}>

I loved it when Mcgregor attacked Espinoza. I made a thread about how I was weaseled out and made a fool off. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/you-fookin-weasel.3572339/#post-131845891

I swear his fans think hes some god for doing that. To me it was kind of funny but felt really unessasry. The guy never said one bad thing about him and did a good job of making the fight happen and changing conors bum life.

I really dont see why he needed to attack him. Dude didnt even do anything.
<{hughesimpress}>
Most people tend to dislike executives

Back